NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside with the kids. Missed it completely. I hope you fellas got through. I thought that this might have happened today with the low snakeskins dropping, but when a 6 year old wants to ride a bike, a 6 year old wants to ride a bike :rofl:

I know I should feel happy to have gotten both 11 lows....but I don't , and I am very salty. My wife got on my iPad trying to help in the middle of dinner trying to help me and she is pissed now :rofl: and she doesn't even like Js. She said this is enough to really piss someone off:rofl:

Got OOS instantly on royals, but was fortunate enough to get Fear IV's off mobile.. First time getting anything from a restock. Congrats to who copped anything!

I was just about to watch the Penguins vs Rangers game when I got a notification for Twitter. When I saw "We didn't forget. The Jordan restock...", I immediately knew it was going down and rushed for the PC. 

All I wanted was the Bred 1s, I knew I wasn't getting Royals.

Came out with the W. First time ever I've been able to past the crappy servers on a restock or major release.

Major grats to all the people who got what they wanted. Sorry for those who didn't.

Enjoy your pair(s)!

i've been hunting for these since they released

and finally the shoe gods have blessed me on the 5th of May 
pimp.gif
Congrats bruh, and best avi on the site

I was just about to watch the Penguins vs Rangers game when I got a notification for Twitter. When I saw "We didn't forget. The Jordan restock...", I immediately knew it was going down and rushed for the PC. 

Came out with the W. First time ever I've been able to past the crappy servers on a restock or major release.

View media item 955680

Major grats to all the people who got what they wanted. Sorry for those who didn't.

Enjoy your pair(s)!

:smokin

Was in line for gamma XI's on my iPhone but was hit with the OOS after a few minutes. I swear no love for the west coast dropping these re-stocks during normal working hours 
mean.gif

View media item 955680

Enjoy your pair(s)!

Congrats on your pickup but your night won't end well with a penguins loss.

Last edited:
It sucks when you have all the hype shoes.. And you try to just add to your collection with some everyday beaters and you still can't cop.

Wanted some laneys or fire reds after missing on fear fives but watevs.

Nike should pull a fast one and tweet out another restock like right now...

but most likely ill end up salty again from not being able to get anything in cart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom