Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some of you remember last year's big restock. It took place on May 25 and there was a thread about it almost a month in advance. I remember some talk about nike's fiscal year ending near that date, that's why they were unloading stock at that specific time. I know that has nothing to do with this year but, those of you eCamping may be in for a stretch

I'm sure some of you remember last year's big restock. It took place on May 25 and there was a thread about it almost a month in advance. I remember some talk about nike's fiscal year ending near that date, that's why they were unloading stock at that specific time. I know that has nothing to do with this year but, those of you eCamping may be in for a stretch
that's how they do restocks every year. it's near or at the end of each fiscal quarter. however this jb one was out of the norm. only time will tell.

roll.gif

Good luck.
Thanks fam, no idea how hard it will be or how hyped these are. I need to stock up on Runners for the summer and these caught my eye. 
Man, posts like this crack me up on here.
laugh.gif
lmao is it not true though. I know every regular in this thread are sick of stressing out like this. You wanna leave but you don't wanna be left hanging when it comes. Always want to be able to say you tried your hardest, whether or not you copped. 

that was the relaunch of the 88s and the black toe 1's dropped that day too

If June 1st is the start of the new fiscal quarter, it makes sense to have the restock a week or so before to give shareholders an impression of the company finishing strong with the large end-of-quarter sales.

If June 1st is the start of the new fiscal quarter, it makes sense to have the restock a week or so before to give shareholders an impression of the company finishing strong with the large end-of-quarter sales.
whether it happens this month or next it's still a part of the quarter... i don't think it makes a difference it looks the same on paper... i think?

This re-stock is a minor blip on Nikes bottom line...

i have spoken to so many reps it's ridiculous... but one may have been pulling my leg due to the constant restock questions or may have been legit i'm not sure. He said the release of the foams was halted due to them trying to thwart off the bots somehow... and the subsequent restock thus was halted for the same reason... the only logical explanation i can think of is that nike has something else in store to stymie the bots even more... but then again logic & nike aren't exactly synonymous so idk

yeah this isnt the q restock. they arent gonna literally give us a restock and then say "ehhhhhhhh.... next month" just because we wanted them so bad that we broke their site. that doesnt make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom