Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are forgetting that nike already pulled the trigger on this restock. if anything, i think nikes trying to let the hype die down so they can drop em again.

Last edited:
If we were playing hangman guessing the date/time of this restock , we would be dead 9859685975463 times

every time someone texts i just think its the nike text notification saying its the restock and every time my heart drops....

OMFG YOU GUYS JUST MISSED THE RESTOCK. VINCE CARTER HIT A GAME WINNING SHOT AND THE INTERWEBS ARE ALL FOCUSED ON IT. NOW NIKE SECRETLY LAUNCHED THE RESTOCK. isn't that how you all said it would happen? 
mean.gif

haha this is sad at this point. Nike is obviously delaying for some reason. I believe it's simply to keep all these eyes on them. Free advertising. Very effective "buzz" about the company going on in social media just from this. They can't really benefit much more from not releasing them than that. maybe they are changing the site, etc. who knows but I really think they are just capitalizing off of this from a business standpoint.

OMFG YOU GUYS JUST MISSED THE RESTOCK. VINCE CARTER HIT A GAME WINNING SHOT AND THE INTERWEBS ARE ALL FOCUSED ON IT. NOW NIKE SECRETLY LAUNCHED THE RESTOCK. isn't that how you all said it would happen? 
mean.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 he really hit one???? I stopped watching after the 2nd timeout
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom