Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you don't have sprint I think you should be good
laugh.gif

You at work all day?
I got Verizon 

But nah got a few things to handle near primetime hours 

Bao's up on CNCPTS if anyone needs I know a lot of people were interested in them even the Non-SB heads http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-white-polarized-blue

As long as you don't have sprint I think you should be good
laugh.gif

You at work all day?
when metallic reds dropped 3 of my boys in the same room using wifi on laptops while i only had my phone using sprint cell service. i got through, they didnt and had to camp for them.
laugh.gif
 craziest thing i ever seen never worked again tho.

so I'm at school and Nike tweets and my heart almost stopped lol. The Wifi is like 1 down here and I don't get LTE in here. I sure hope they don't do it mid day because I need that 30 down lmao

I'm going to be very honest....

I really hope some of you guys really realize that these are just shoes.

Stress can be a killer. Literally.

Some of you guys seem like you are on suicide watch. Really not a good thing.

I think the vast majority of us in here are handling this situation with good humour and a heavy dose of realism.

Wait...Aren't you the admin of this forum? 

I think the vast majority of us in here are handling this situation with good humour and a heavy dose of realism.
You must not be reading what im reading then. Especially in the "old" thread.

Wait...Aren't you the admin of this forum? 
And your point is?

You must not be reading what im reading then. Especially in the "old" thread.
The old thread was a GIF laugh fest and had dudes debating math problems.

The adrenaline starts flowing when Nike tweets but that's because we're READY for this damn thing to happen and excited about the POSSIBILITY of copping a missed grail.

But most people I've read are not expecting to cop more than one pair of shoes, and most know they'll be lucky to even achieve that.

In the old thread dudes wasnt showering or leaving their computer until they knew Nike wouldnt tweet, around 8pm or so 
laugh.gif

In the old thread dudes wasnt showering or leaving their computer until they knew Nike wouldnt tweet, around 8pm or so 
laugh.gif
Seen some dude saying he's been up 96 straight hours, probably was kidding but then again dudes thirsty
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And most importantly, they had the humour and self-awareness to laugh at themselves for it and acknowledge how ridiculous it was to be doing that.

Royals the only thing I'm really shooting for. Already have Fear V and Bred 1. Had the Fear 3 and wasn't too fond of them, and I don't really care for Black Toes. Gotta get my snakeskin lows too, since NDC wouldn't let me checkout.

Yeah I find entertainment in the ridiculousness. If that's how people want to spend their time then that's on them. To each his own.

Well, this is a major restock. This isn't just one pair. 

Also those Js run out in an eye blink. I remember for the Jordan 1 Shadows, I had my size in the cart and it was removed because how slow the site went. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom