Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seen some dude saying he's been up 96 straight hours, probably was kidding but then again dudes thirsty
laugh.gif
sick.gif

that reminds me of the people that camped at HOH Dadeland for the yeezy 2s before they even confirmed the date. They ended up not getting them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
U think Nike is going to tweet when the restock is going to happen, or just tweet that it is going to happen now?

The shoes will be up and then they'll tweet. Which means that by the time the tweet actually goes out, shoes will already be in carts!

a lot of us are saying jokingly nike needs to drop them etc. etc. and why they got us camping here like this but honestly it's our own fault that the possibility of royals 88s and fear 5s dropping sometime in the future can make us do this
laugh.gif
. personally for me it's none of those shoes that's making me be here but a couple others. oh well though I'm trying hard to ease up a little on the waiting game. just got back from the gym gonna shower and get some lunch and maybe come back
eyes.gif

Bots aren't going to get it with captcha...

I wish they would do like RF did and send all the bots to a non refundable $100 gift card

dozens of people on twitter are posting nikestore links.

... testing their bots
laugh.gif
Bots can't bypass captcha yet at least from what I've seen, and if they can those dudes are holding them back

Bots already lost on this one 
laugh.gif
 them links gonna be live 

Last edited:
Regardless of them passing through the captchas or not, they're gonna lose to the people that have the next best thing.

happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom