Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme just restocked on t's and nike restock aint happening good night
restock was yesterday...

mean.gif
 posting that in the JORDAN RESTOCK THREAD !

7am is awesome for West coast like me. Finally
Yep, I agree.  7am and 10am (and central time in between) are reasonable waking hours.  5am, not so much.  8am EST only made sense for one part of the US.  Nike's corporate office is in Oregon; not sure why they leaned with that East Coast bias in the first place.  I'm not hating on the East Coast- just saying that the selection of that release time doesn't make sense for most of the US.  Probably just did it to align with their retail partners, but still.  Pretty sure if Nike told their retailer partners to jump, all they'd hear back is "how high?"

so nike just pushed back the time that concord lows release. what does this mean for the restock? are they going to do the restock at 5 AM PST?

so nike just pushed back the time that concord lows release. what does this mean for the restock? are they going to do the restock at 5 AM PST?

Holy **** man lol. You're like a broken record. QUIT GUESSING. NO ONE KNOWS. I don't know why you keep posting up the same questions. SHOES are not LIFE. You act like this is the end all be all man. Go spend time with the family or friends lol. Truth

Last edited:
Holy **** man lol. You're like a broken record. QUIT GUESSING. NO ONE KNOWS. I don't know why you keep posting up the same questions. SHOES are not LIFE. You act like this is the end all be all man. Go spend time with the family or friends lol. Truth

What if he has no friends or family?

Idk, it's just too good to be true. All this started because of Eastbay's damn size 22 restock. 
Time will only tell.

Once that restock finally arrives, we will see if they restock the Royals or not.

All I need is just one pair of Royals.

Time will only tell.

Once that restock finally arrives, we will see if they restock the Royals or not.

All I need is just one pair of Royals.
So do I. I just want the Royals. Then I don't have to buy a pair of kickz until the next year. 

Really? someone who posts on niketalk,  a forum for shoes, should share the same passino as i do for shoes. shoes arent life, but they are a very important part of my life. its what gives me character. its what i do to make money and to look cool. and after that failed attempt at  soleheaven, i am even hungrier for bred 11s. because i hate failing and i wanna succeed. i already went so far, i might as well go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom