Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit quit feeding the troll guys. That's all he wants... attention. Just let him have his way with his stupid antics.

Anybody use facebook groups to purchase? Found a deal on some Fear IVs, want to scoop up but I am hesistant. Also don't want to rely on the restock.

Anybody use facebook groups to purchase? Found a deal on some Fear IVs, want to scoop up but I am hesistant. Also don't want to rely on the restock.
I never have, but be sure to get them legit checked. Those were the most produced GM pairs out of the fear pack.

Last edited:
so are they just gonna keep opening and reclosing these restock threads every week?
seems like its necessary with all this nonsense :smh:

You can find decent shoes and steals through Facebook groups. It really just depends on the seller. I rarely ever sell shoes that I wanted to part with on there though. There are way too many teenage low-balling idiots, scammers, and trolls out there. Always do face to face meet-ups in a public spot. Inspect the sneakers throughly before you hand over your hard earned money.

Thread is only open still because I promised to keep it open for the weekend.

It really doesn't even need to be open to be honest but the tampons came out when I asked for a new one to be created once we got some real info again.
Buzz Killington.

Well, looks like nothing happened today. I'll be back bright and early tomorrow 
roll.gif

This is my last hope for Cement 88's it seems. If I miss them this time around I may as well concede defeat.

I actually bought some Oly 7s for retail last Summer from someone in my local FB group.

Dude was desperate for cash cause he needed to pay for his car to be repaired. Met him at my local mall in the food court, inspected the kicks, paid him, and bounced quick...lol

Missed out on some dude selling some 9.5/10 (only tried on) TB 3's last week for retail cause I was out of town :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom