Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all even asking Nike Customer Support? Those guys handle issues with orders and returns....they aren't going to have the slightest clue about this

I don't understand why Nike hasn't said anything for a week now, they've had so many chances to do a random restock if that's what they were trying to do.

Patience is a virtue. But man, Nike is really testing us. Really thought it was coming through over the past 24hrs. Up til 130, alarm set and checked at 6am, 8am, and up at 950 with nothing. I know there are at least of few other NTers on here who are in the same boat. Hope everyone whose putting in the time gets what they want.

Live your life dude. Its not that serious. Youve been living just fine without the shoes u dont have. Its not the end of the world if u miss it.

Yall to the point where u cant even enjoy your weekends cuz u checkin twitter all day hoping to see a tweet for shoes u probably wont even acquire. Next thibg u know its monday and back to work. Then u prob not even gettin stuff done then.

Im jus sayin, this buggin out and free postin is ridiculous.

Have a good sunday, if its a surprise then oh well i missed it other than that im going about my day.

Last edited:
Patience is a virtue. But man, Nike is really testing us. Really thought it was coming through over the past 24hrs. Up til 130, alarm set and checked at 6am, 8am, and up at 950 with nothing. I know there are at least of few other NTers on here who are in the same boat. Hope everyone whose putting in the time gets what they want.

Live your life dude. Its not that serious. Youve been living just fine without the shoes u dont have. Its not the end of the world if u miss it.

Yall to the point where u cant even enjoy your weekends cuz u checkin twitter all day hoping to see a tweet for shoes u probably wont even acquire. Next thibg u know its monday and back to work. Then u prob not even gettin stuff done then.

Have a good sunday, if its a surprise then oh well i missed it other than that im going about my day.

Bingo.
Some of these shoes are so old that saving $5 a week since release could have paid for them on the after market with no stress at all :lol:

If the Jordan 1's wasn't part of this restock, I don't think ppl would be acting this crazy. 

Idk what's so great about the 3's. If they were the black cements, then I'd understand.

The 11 breds I can see why ppl would want those. Same goes to the Jordan 13s black/red

I would rather take the space jams over everything on that restock sheet....but then again to each their own, jams are my grails and my exit shoes once I get them

what if shoes ARE his life?  i mean, what if getting shoes is that thing that makes him happy?

you can't tell a person to live their life as if they are wasting it by following this restock closely.  

i can say the same thing to you having 8000 post on a msg board in one year!!  but if thats your thing, then who am i to say do something different?

what if shoes ARE his life?  i mean, what if getting shoes is that thing that makes him happy?

you can't tell a person to live their life as if they are wasting it by following this restock closely.  

i can say the same thing to you having 8000 post on a msg board in one year!!  but if thats your thing, then who am i to say do something different?

Shoes should never be your life....unless you're drawing a check.

Haha thanks for the back @riceNeggs  

I'm not saying that  the only thing I do is check NDC for the restock - had a family day yesterday and got a bunch of work done yesterday afternoon/night. 

But yes, you're right, shoes make me happy, which at the end of the day is why I'm writing on a sneaker forum. 

Worth it just to cop some space jam XIs and free my mind of the restock? Lol

Market is flooded with fakes so be careful and any authentic pair you do get will be very yellow. You might be better off waiting 2 or 3 more years when they release again.

ive seen almost all these go for 172-190 on ebay easily if u aint got royals by now for get it pay the 350 and  breds have released in the past few years i'd take a back up fear 5 i paid a site to try they can wait on this bs  ndc is the biggest salt shaker ever it will be like the foams last fri oos in 5 sec

If buying shoes makes him happy , and thats it ,then there is a problem.

That problem is called materialism.

quise just stated his opinion on the subject.

Of course he has the RIGHT to believe WHATEVER he chooses.

And you have a right to disagree.

Its called criticism-judgement-difference of opinion.

And I believe difference of opinions is actually what forums are about.

As long as we try to respect the difference of opinions,its all good .

:wink:

Last edited:
Market is flooded with fakes so be careful and any authentic pair you do get will be very yellow. You might be better off waiting 2 or 3 more years when they release again.

Mine aren't that yellow...its only been 4.5 years

would the concord 11 low release on saturday WITH NIKE CHANGING TO 10 AM do anything to say "this restock is saturday at 8"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom