Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA! MM SIGHTING! NIKE BETTER DROP THE RESTOCK TOMORROW!

I would assume they will give a heads up. However them not tweeting the denims at all. Has me feeling like they will just post a link to the restock randomly..... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience is a virtue. But man, Nike is really testing us. Really thought it was coming through over the past 24hrs. Up til 130, alarm set and checked at 6am, 8am, and up at 950 with nothing. I know there are at least of few other NTers on here who are in the same boat. Hope everyone whose putting in the time gets what they want.

Patience is a virtue. But man, Nike is really testing us. Really thought it was coming through over the past 24hrs. Up til 130, alarm set and checked at 6am, 8am, and up at 950 with nothing. I know there are at least of few other NTers on here who are in the same boat. Hope everyone whose putting in the time gets what they want.
sad thing is we probably won't.

i'm just going to hope it happens after this chelsea/liverpool match, as it is the biggest match of the english football year. give me my 88's and ill be on my way !!!

I've spoken to so many different reps w/ so many different answers... you have to take what they say w/ a grain of salt... 
yeah... so take that "i don't know anything" with a big grain of salt.

Last edited:

they've also been on ndc since 4am...

they put them up with some kd's. the kd's sold out before most people were awake. the barons sat til just now.
Darn... Which KDs
I don't know the nams of the colorways. But they restocked about 4 early this morning/late last night in popular sizes. If you look on the main page all that's left from that is the Easters still and the black and orange pair.

My guess is they did it because no one's touching the Easters so they were trying to draw some attention to the KDs in general hoping someone who was buying just snatched those up as well.
Maybe this should stop the thread from moving for a while lol
The rep in the same breath told you that she doesn't know and she'll find out at the same time as us and then that they'll announce a date.

She's speculating based off last week's tweet the same way everyone in here is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom