Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The restock is interfering with my senior exit ticket. I can get a second chance at the 12th grade, but unfortunately this doesn't apply with the restock [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Yooooooo, you know its serious when they pull B in on the weekend
roll.gif

Honestly once this thread is locked, this will be the only thing i will miss about it
embarassed.gif

Does anyone know if adding to your cart is actually faster when you clear your cache beforehand?

so was this just a joke

probably not.

my personal belief: the restock was going to happen to compete with the other retailers that were doing the april 19th restocks. once they had the errors and they decided to curb their restock for the morning, it became postponed indefinitely.

people been on suicide watch ever since tho and its no real guarantee the restock will happen especially since the moment has already passed. the shoes could very well be rolled into the next quarterly restock which is a couple months away i think.

LMFAO THAT AD IS HILARIOUS
Yeah, I saved it earlier because when I'm in my buddies office and he tries to shoot crap into his trashcan, I'll try to block it using any means necessary; makes hims gun shy now and he misses easy stuff now since he things I'll try to block it haha. Pretty much sums our day at work lol. Have to keep it light sometimes since we stress out about enough things in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom