Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg so much salt here... People going crazy and i bet nike will announce a date for it, while some of ya'll been glued to computer for the past week... Smh

I don't think they're gonna roll this into the quarterly restock. the website will really crash then lol.
At this point, the website will probably crash anyway due to all the hype that's been built up now.

Right. I can't remember if I've ever seen this much anticipation for a mass online restock. They'd seemingly have to do a snipe restock now to avoid record traffic on their servers. If people are given an advanced notice of this restock a web crash unfortunately appears inevitable.

This is worse than the kamuekcmo mythical restock extravaganza.
Please never mention that name again

We set ourselves up for that though. The majority of us in that thread took his word as the gospel rather than doing our own research. In the end though I believe he was sincere in his efforts, just misinformed.

Last edited:
50inchvert 50inchvert - people were saying he was fraud but a lot of people wouldn't listen. also, a lot of the info wasn't his. he was compiling info from other members. he just got credit. the thread was actually spawned after info was posted in the 88 cement 3 thread that they were restocking.

people been on suicide watch ever since tho and its no real guarantee the restock will happen especially since the moment has already passed. the shoes could very well be rolled into the next quarterly restock which is a couple months away i think.

Is this foreal foreal? The suicide part

Last edited:
people been on suicide watch ever since tho and its no real guarantee the restock will happen especially since the moment has already passed. the shoes could very well be rolled into the next quarterly restock which is a couple months away i think.
Is this foreal foreal? The suicide part
Sorry to say yes. :x

Last edited:
why would you say yes no one is going to kill theirself over this. it's just a phrase he's using for the people that are sitting here all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom