Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this restock happen saturday 12pm est, that way its far for both coast.. Like the red sleezy release, not to early not to late

I can't blame bigJ for wanting to shutdown this thread... just massive foolishness at this point, worse than children at a playground.

i think nt admin or the people that run this site should change there new member sign up process and this site shouldnt be made open to the public make the new jacks pay a certain fee a month

i think nt admin or the people that run this site should change there new member sign up process and this site shouldnt be made open to the public make the new jacks pay a certain fee a month
mean.gif

I don't think they would go from an announced restock to unannounced. Nike got dudes looking to go broke on shoes and nothing going to be left for mother's day haha.

I don't think they would go from an announced restock to unannounced. Nike got dudes looking to go broke on shoes and nothing going to be left for mother's day haha.
THEY DONT CARE 
roll.gif
 , if they did they would send us some food while we wait 
laugh.gif

Hope this restock happens Saturday at 8am!

I will try to cop the Yeezy foams tomorrow and flip them....probably won't get them though...oh well

thinking they do it at 10 am saturday. Denims the only thing coming out so there shouldn't be too much chaos

na.. if anything require 24/48 hour membership before posting abilities go into effect. not that big of a deal tho really

na.. if anything require 24/48 hour membership before posting abilities go into effect. not that big of a deal tho really
Thats the way the old nt was. you had to wait atleast a week or two if im not mistaken.

Thats the way the old nt was. you had to wait atleast a week or two if im not mistaken.

old NT was, new members get accepted once every month.

so you wouldnt be able to post til the admin went to do the approvals at the beginning of each month

Last edited:
These guys are masters of supply and demand and marketing geniuses. Drum up all of this angst, hype and publicity for a restock that will probably leave 99% of the interested parties dissatisfied. How do the masses assuage their feelings for missing out? Why with the next big super duper GR retro. And what's coming up on the calendar? Here's some concord lows to take the sting off of missing out on those 88s, royals,(insert shoe here) :rofl: Playing us like their name was Geppetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom