Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain Nike wants to re-release the 2 shoes they were SUPPOSED to release last weekend before the restock.  I feel like for Nike releasing shoes that were meant to be released has priority over shoes sitting in the warehouse they know will sell out anyways.  So if Nike does Yeezy Foams tomorrow and XIs saturday, the restock will most likely be Sunday or Monday.  after what happened last weekend they don't want to play around with multiple hyped releases occuring within several hours of each other

The 11s still weren't announced and they are a Jordan, so, hopefully whenever those go, the hit isn't Far behind

Last edited:
so i know their twitter has to be getting bombarded about when the drop is going to happen again.  What is Nike saying as a response to those types of questions? Anyone know?

They're ignoring them. No response.
which is probably what will lead them to do an unnanounced restock.  if they were previously on the fence about announcing it, all the threats and disrespectful tweets that nike gets in response to every single tweet will cause Nike to do an unannounced restock.  and by that i mean just tweeting when the links are live

I'm fairly certain Nike wants to re-release the 2 shoes they were SUPPOSED to release last weekend before the restock.  I feel like for Nike releasing shoes that were meant to be released has priority over shoes sitting in the warehouse they know will sell out anyways.  So if Nike does Yeezy Foams tomorrow and XIs saturday, the restock will most likely be Sunday or Monday.  after what happened last weekend they don't want to play around with multiple hyped releases occuring within several hours of each other
they better announce the restock man. i want it to happen on saturday because i have to go to church on sunday and school on monday. if they do it unannounced on saturday, i would have no problem with that, because i know i can just camp on the computer all day. but i cant do that on sunday or monday

they better announce the restock man. i want it to happen on saturday because i have to go to church on sunday and school on monday. if they do it unannounced on saturday, i would have no problem with that, because i know i can just camp on the computer all day. but i cant do that on sunday or monday
don't take my (or ANYONE else on this thread) opinion for it.  what everyone saying is just that, an opinion.  when it comes down to the nitty gritty Nike will do whatever they want.  it's (a majority) of us on NT that are getting crazy and paranoid, myself included, and creating crazy theories on what Nike might do.  but whatever happens, happens.  hopefully we can all be ready for when it happens

don't take my (or ANYONE else on this thread) opinion for it.  what everyone saying is just that, an opinion.  when it comes down to the nitty gritty Nike will do whatever they want.  it's (a majority) of us on NT that are getting crazy and paranoid, myself included, and creating crazy theories on what Nike might do.  but whatever happens, happens.  hopefully we can all be ready for when it happens
man i swear sneakers are too much of a grind man. why cant they just mass produce every single shoe so anyone can buy them? wouldnt that make nike more money?

As for me I hope if its 2morrow its @ 5am gotta work  at 6am tel around 2-3pm. So if it happens let it be after the Yeezy release like 6-7pm PST.

As for Saturday hopefully its between the hrs of 2-5pm. Gotta wrk Sat morning and Daughters B-Day party at 5:30 pm @ Chucky Cheese.

Sunday anytime other than 5pm got my last regular city league game Sunday @ 5pm. Bizzy weekend for myself along with trying too catch this NDC restock

not good wish it would've happened awready.

Yea it would make nike mor $oney, but they like the blood thirst they leave us with. Wanting and feeining for more and when.

As for me I hope if its 2morrow its @ 5am gotta work at 6am tel around 2-3pm. So if it happens let it be after the Yeezy release like 6-7pm PST.

As for Saturday hopefully its between the hrs of 2-5pm. Gotta wrk Sat morning and Daughters B-Day party at 5:30 pm @ Chucky Cheese.

Sunday anytime other than 5pm got my last regular city league game Sunday @ 5pm. Bizzy weekend for myself along with trying too catch this NDC restock

not good wish it would've happened awready.
man i know how u feel. i gotta go to church on sunday, school on monday, and cousins birthday party on saturday. i am strongly considering cutting church by pretending to be sick. then on my cousins birthday party i will just stalk nikes twitter, then on monday i will cut school by writing a fake note. **** man, nike just announce the restock!

man i know how u feel. i gotta go to church on sunday, school on monday, and cousins birthday party on saturday. i am strongly considering cutting church by pretending to be sick. then on my cousins birthday party i will just stalk nikes twitter, then on monday i will cut school by writing a fake note. **** man, nike just announce the restock!

Missing church and school??? It's not that deep bro...

Yea and 2 top things off I just found out I have a Memorial Service 2 attend 2 now on Saturday @ 2 pm If I get off wrk by then . Ehhhhh.

man i swear sneakers are too much of a grind man. why cant they just mass produce every single shoe so anyone can buy them? wouldnt that make nike more money?

Little more buisiness strategy going on than "just make enough for everyone."
c'mon man.

Missing church and school??? It's not that deep bro...
honestly its not like i would be missing much. church is basically the same stuff every week. for school, i can easily make up my work. besides, my grades can handle it. i current have 4 A's and 2 B's and i am taking 3 AP classes, AND i dont even pay much attention in my class lol.. all i do is secretly go on my phone constantly refreshing this thread for updates.. i dont even try and i still have one of the best grades in school. i wouldnt miss much if i cut just for one day

When you make enough for everyone, the hype dies much much quicker and it becomes less advantageous for the future.

you guys do realize nike doesn't have to drop it all this week or even this month. they are going to ride this ship until it settles down and enjoy all the website traffic. They been able to hang on these shoes for this long and they finally decided when eastbay and fnl made a move. Nike doesn't care, as long as you stay thirsty my friends. 

you guys do realize nike doesn't have to drop it all this week or even this month. they are going to ride this ship until it settles down and enjoy all the website traffic. They been able to hang on these shoes for this long and they finally decided when eastbay and fnl made a move. Nike doesn't care, as long as you stay thirsty my friends. 
x2. With all of the threats and inappropriate and disrespectful response after releasing a tweet about boston. Some heartless idiot saying **** boston? like common man... lol if anything they'll make all of us wait 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom