Status
Not open for further replies.

that avi tho >>>>

who is that??
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/time-to-meet-flip-cup-girl/

youre welcome 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Man people real thirsty for a restock in here. Half of us ain't getting nothing. I jonestly feel like if ur not gunna help people out then just stay out of the forum or don't post. I've been on here since 2008 and lurking before then, back then people were willing to share info. I wish it still was the same way. :smh:

All these posts about your page monitors goin off n stuff but thisnis an announced restock so theyre stil lgoin to let everyone know before hand. Oage monitor isnt really gona give you the upper hand until the day or or minutes to. Right now is nothin special other than nike probably swotchin up links or doing somethin to modify the product page

Yall need to relax. A random tweet is not goin to show up like usual sayin everything is available.

Im thinkin either tomorrow some time.in mid day or middle of next week.. guess we'll see tho

Last edited:
Man people real thirsty for a restock in here. Half of us ain't getting nothing. I jonestly feel like if ur not gunna help people out then just stay out of the forum or don't post. I've been on here since 2008 and lurking before then, back then people were willing to share info. I wish it still was the same way. :smh:

You do also understand the importance of having people grow in their sneaker copping careers and learning things on their own, developing a NT group of friends, actively interacting in threads.

People had no problem giving out info until they realized they were spoon feeding massive resellers

If people actually put in work, they'll realize everybody is still glad to help

Yeah what's really the point of a sneaker community if you're not going to help one another....however, I do not condone helping out resellers

Last edited:
Don't see how people missed out on 88s last year...unless you didn't try for them.

In that case you're exposed...

going for black and red 1's so i could get shadow's but if it this doesn't go down before 5pm central theres no way i can get em

Last edited:
Yeah what's really the point of a sneaker community if you're not going to help one another....
well then in that case, might as well start a thread and start handing out bots for free right? everyone gets a bot. anyone and everyone.

Well after being out for bout 6 hrs, i see this thread is still status quo nothing to write home about

Did anyone orders get canceled this morning on GG restock on FNL ?

You do also understand the importance of having people grow in their sneaker copping careers and learning things on their own, developing a NT group of friends, actively interacting in threads.

People had no problem giving out info until they realized they were spoon feeding massive resellers

If people actually put in work, they'll realize everybody is still glad to help
False I'm sure their t people who put on work and don't get them. Like me I put in work didn't cop tge snakeskins, but I don't them go post about other people posting helpful information. This is a restock the chances r super slim to begin with. Like I said either don't come in here or don't post, keep the info to urself. But I also believe in karma wat goes around comes around.

got the pc back up and running, good to see that there is a new thread lol. however that last one was hilarious.

well then in that case, might as well start a thread and start handing out bots for free right? everyone gets a bot. anyone and everyone.
Tgats actually I great idea for people like me who never used a bot. Search NT there's was a guy who did just that gave out free bots. He was helping out a lot of people including myself. But u think charging money for a bot is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom