Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried bigj, time to lock it up 
laugh.gif

Thats the problem its not here for entertainment, thats why the first two got locked.... Its a restock thread not a night chuckles comedy club thread
wait a min u sure about that?? the thread might suggest that...but none of the posts do

we've gotten everything from wish lists to math problems to predicting dates like nostradamus

Last edited:
Ya I'm so sad I didn't get a PAIR OF SHOES wen I already own over 300. That's makes no sense. Anyways keep being selfish over shoes and see where that gets u in life.

you come in here upset about ppl not sharing but nobody knows you because you don't post

all i'm saying is if you contribute ppl will look out for you

now get over here and lets get these shoes
View media item 938300

long time lurker here, figured with all this talk of people reeling the benefits rather than contributing i'd finally make the jump. 

I know everyone's saying the cs reps know just about nothing. BUT, lets just say they know more than we give them benefit for OR the one i spoke with just happened to know a little more. I was told 1. the drop last weekend wasn't because of the servers crashing.  AND 2. I'm going to keep the rest under lock and key besides the fact that we're going to be a little more pleased with this restock than predecessors, hopefully, if all goes according to plan. 

smh @ the people acting like everyone is info nazi's. it aint like that.. everything is a pm away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom