Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgive me for not being frugal, but you can't take that money to heaven or hell. I could be broke the day I die but I know that I didn't sweat spending money regardless if I had it or not.
I mean or you could save it for future generations. Just because you have money doesn't mean you need to spend all of it. But the point is that a writing a bot isn't going to take weeks of work. Why pay hundreds of dollars over retail for some pairs when you're aware that you can get them for retail if you put the time in writing a bot. It's illogical to spend so much money on something that you can be getting for retail price and saving money for vacations, your kids, etc.

well for those complaining about bots, i just added the yeezy foams to my cart for the "lolz" without a bot

what are the odds me copping it? it says exactly "its not in your cart yet, please wait for your turn". will it run out or something?

practicing for the concord lows

got through but waiting in line

i loaded that tweet so fast before it even hit my phone

debating on whether or not to buy.  i'll just let it go for the people who really want it.  anyways, nike is working perfectly fine for me

ok. got em. i feel better about the restock now.

MANUAL WORKS GUYS!!!

Last edited:
I somehow knew they weren't upgrading servers this whole time lol. Can't even load the JB page
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom