Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.  Why would a coder worry about sneakers?  Really good coders make a pretty good living.  Why waste valuable hours on purchasing a great amount of shoes, hoping they maintain their hyped status, and flip them for profit?  By coders, do you mean semiprofessionals, students, or a very bright youngster?  Because I see absolutely no gain for a professional coder to spend time writing code for sneakers.

they get PAID...

I have a question.  Why would a coder worry about sneakers?  Really good coders make a pretty good living.  Why waste valuable hours on purchasing a great amount of shoes, hoping they maintain their hyped status, and flip them for profit?  By coders, do you mean semiprofessionals, students, or a very bright youngster?  Because I see absolutely no gain for a professional coder to spend time writing code for sneakers.
if we don't know anything about the bots what makes you assume we know the coders?

Pretty much you need a bot now to cop anything. Shoe game all F'ed up.
Its not just the shoe game, the concert ticket game, and the clothing game...The concert ticket bots will buy your ticket, find you a date, book you a hotel, and pick you up in a limo LOL...but truthfully you can still cop anything if your internet connection is BEAST

you say that like people that can code arent human. im an engineer and i like sneakers so why cant a coder do that too. also there are people that are just natural hustlers regardless of their profession and know how to capitalize on a great chance to make side money

Why can't coders like sneakers

I guess my question is who are they?  Because I just cannot imagine a coder that makes a solid income wasting his/her time doing it.  Unless, they are sneaker fiends.  I understand some get paid, but you have to understand that isn't very much in comparison to a professional coder that can make a rather hansom living.  I ask because there seems to be a belief that you have to have a bot to cop a pair of shoes.

I mean no disrespect, I am just trying to understand the mythos behind the coder and the bot phenomenon. 

you say that like people that can code arent human. im an engineer and i like sneakers so why cant a coder do that too. also there are people that are just natural hustlers regardless of their profession and know how to capitalize on a great chance to make side money
This.  People need to have perspective.  Liking sneakers and having any other profession aren't mutually exclusive 

Still PMs being secretely passed around. Bann em all. Shut it dwn
laugh.gif

Will you get blocked on NDC if you use this?
Nike can do whatever they see fit...but I doubt it.

I'm sure it's the link they originally were hosted on (if not, my apologies to the OP...not a foam guy), which has already been posted BY Nike...not leaked info. 

I guess my question is who are they?  Because I just cannot imagine a coder that makes a solid income wasting his/her time doing it.  Unless, they are sneaker fiends.  I understand some get paid, but you have to understand that isn't very much in comparison to a professional coder that can make a rather hansom living.  I ask because there seems to be a belief that you have to have a bot to cop a pair of shoes.

I mean no disrespect, I am just trying to understand the mythos behind the coder and the bot phenomenon. 

once again, they get paid to make bots/code

you can find them on the net easily.

they request money on the difficulty and time it takes. a very good bot would cost you a lot.

I never said that.  I said why would they?  I am positive that some engineers are sneaker fans, but as an engineer, you recognize that you make a good living.  Is it worth your time and energy to do something outside of your work schedule that will make you a fraction of what you make?   I get the hustle, though.  The idea of "the game", but I guess I view it in the sense of time and money.  Does it equate to a substantial bump in income or is it about the thrill of the hunt or is it because you just want the shoes?

Like I said earlier, I have been doing this for 25 years now.  And now more than ever, I hear about bots and the resale game.  I seek knowledge about it.  Not because I want to join it, but I want to understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom