Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i'm wishing I could get hold of the 88 3's again. Got a pair on the original release and sold them because they were a little small plus I almost puked from the fumes coming off them . If not I am okay,I'm a adult lol... no suicide watch like some of these guys

just got off the phone with a nike rep b/c im still having issue with the captcha screen.. asked her about the restock and she said that it will still happen and it will be announced before it happens, not really anything new but chances are even slimmer.. random would be cool.. wish twitter didn't exist..

just got off the phone with a nike rep b/c im still having issue with the captcha screen.. asked her about the restock and she said that it will still happen and it will be announced before it happens, not really anything new but chances are even slimmer.. random would be cool.. wish twitter didn't exist..
reps cant be trusted man

I agree, if this is told on Twitter, the regulars who just want a pair for themselves will have a tough time because of the ********** who buy and sell them for $600

da reps are spies

I did an online chat with a rep, she said she recommends adding all the items you want in the cart and checking out once, however she said that nike holds items long enough for the checkout process so have your credit card saved to your nike account

Man, i'm wishing I could get hold of the 88 3's again. Got a pair on the original release and sold them because they were a little small plus I almost puked from the fumes coming off them . If not I am okay,I'm a adult lol... no suicide watch like some of these guys
i still have my size 10 and they are too big.  wishing i would have went with a 9.5.  thats what i am going for...keep the 10s as beaters.

Nike know what they are doing. Keep delaying, keep the hype building. Attract more people who become thirsty, not just for this restock but for future nike products.  

Nike should just send all those shoes to various Factory stores and call it a day. Lol!
You must work at one of the factory stores. 
mean.gif

I guess I need to clarify when I'm joking.

well if they do a random release tomorrow morning I am screwed going to be out with the Fam in the morning shopping.  oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom