Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL NAW!!!

You must work at one of the factory stores. :smh:

HECK YES! No I don't work at one but I'd enjoy the embarrassing misery of those in this thread that wasted a week of their life in desperation mode for a tweet, It's really sad! I'm no better than anybody else in this thread but I hope the way Nike held you captive as a customer you would see this as a wake up call.

HECK YES! No I don't work at one but I'd enjoy the embarrassing misery of those in this thread that wasted a week of their life in desperation mode for a tweet, It's really sad! I'm no better than anybody else in this thread but I hope the way Nike held you captive as a customer you would see this as a wake up call.

Why are you in this thread if you feel this way?

Because I still work within the sneaker industry and I too would love to catch a shoe or two on a restock but the behavior of some of us really makes it clear how bad Nike has a strangle hold on this culture. Never in the history of the world has one Brand Monopolizing an industry been good for consumers.

Because I still work within the sneaker industry and I too would love to catch a shoe or two on a restock but the behavior of some of us really makes it clear how bad Nike has a strangle hold on this culture. Never in the history of the world has one Brand Monopolizing an industry been good for consumers.

this is very true.

anyone that actually reads the posts in here with no bias can say the same thing.

The major reason for that is because of how limited these sneakers are. You have to address yourself to that issue. If these sneakers were easy to find, people wouldn't act this way. 

this is very true.

anyone that actually reads the posts in here with no bias can say the same thing.

Oh I'm well aware...just not sure why he would come in here saying everyone is pathetic and he hopes we're all disappointed

yea... maybe he didn't do his best getting his point across. i think he just wanted to say it should be a learning experience.

I might've worded the post a bit too harshly, my apologies. Point is, this shouldn't happen. No brand should ever have this much dictatorship within a culture that's so demographically diverse.

Last edited:
I might've worded the post a bit too harshly, my apologies. Point is, this shouldn't happen. No brand should ever have this much dictatorship within a culture that's so demographically diverse.

I completely agree, however, no other brands are making any type of strides to pose any kind of threat to the swoosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom