Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time (PST) are we all meeting tomorrow? 
roll.gif

not sure if im willing to wake up at 4:50AM to check... 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nike's Fiscal year come to an end on "SATURDAY"  May 31st?  If that's the case, than who's to say this restock won't happen some random day in the month May.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nike's Fiscal year come to an end on "SATURDAY"  May 31st?  If that's the case, than who's to say this restock won't happen some random day in the month May.
Yea i got a feeling people are gonna be salty come 5am/8am

I'm just gonna assume Nike is saving the scheduled pairs for the quarterly restock at this point.

Anyone think theres a chance they might restock the baron 9s?? If so would a hard choice between those and bred 11s

not that its gonna matter this morning, but does anyone know if nike has any promo's running right now?

not that its gonna matter this morning, but does anyone know if nike has any promo's running right now?
No I've checked everywhere for anything and found nothing. I'm actually pretty good at finding active codes that shouldn't be active or never deactivated.

Have to leave for my son's aau basketball game @8 so hopefully if it happens its later... And do u really think they would do a restock at the same time as regular releases... I don't

Have to leave for my son's aau basketball game @8 so hopefully if it happens its later... And do u really think they would do a restock at the same time as regular releases... I don't
starting to think the same. yeezys went pretty well solo. now they rescheduled those laser crimson lebrons. seems like they will do everything solo. but you never know
eyes.gif
 we could easily still be waiting until memorial day
sick.gif

Im up early anticipating a restock. if nothing drops imma be mad... getting up at 4 am for nothing?

Idk. With all the Kicks coming out in may I don't know if they'll hold out til then for the restock

Come on Nike.. they be hurting my sleeping pattern. and causing major anxiety.. I gotta check ny phone 24/7 andthis is on my mind all day. Can they at least address the restock?

whats on their schedule for today? just the denims?

edit: and it looks like sbs?

Last edited:
Hoping they drop the restock once I get back from taking my girl to work... She always wanna go to work early on Saturdays [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom