Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
now im beginning to think nike wont tweet out when they restock on the Jordans. A silent release like the Lebrons this morning 

lol some of the speculation in this thread is pure comedy
laugh.gif
why don't you just go do hood rat things with your friends 

Last edited:
At this point I'm a bit like w/e bout the restock. I'm hopin' to cop infrared 23 VIs for retail but I'm not gonna be on deck glued to my phone/laptop all day/night. If I'm lucky to be on when it drops awesome, if not, f*ck it, I'll end up payin' resale on them VIs.

The Lebrons didnt show up on the main page and didnt set off my monitors...

Not a good sign.  The foams however did
Not surprised people let the cat out of the bag with the monitors, they probably caught on 
mean.gif

I bet you they release the snakeskin lows with the restock. They were in there when the page showed up last weekend.

last restock that happened, i believe it was on a thursday night, around 7pm eastern time. mobile link sent you to some runner shoes, only those who went on the desktop link saw the jordans that restocked. wouldn't be surprised if this happened again.

At this point I'm a bit like w/e bout the restock. I'm hopin' to cop infrared 23 VIs for retail but I'm not gonna be on deck glued to my phone/laptop all day/night. If I'm lucky to be on when it drops awesome, if not, f*ck it, I'll end up payin' resale on them VIs.
exactly...with the time I'm wasting hawking this restock I could've made enough money to pay resale for 2-3 of the shoes I'm going for...Nike's got us by the balls pretty good
roll.gif

idk if i bought these lebrons out of spite... i don't know if i like them that much or not... Going to cancel them...

My mind isn't going to be straight until this restock happens ... haha smh

idk if i bought these lebrons out of spite... i don't know if i like them that much or not... Going to cancel them...

My mind isn't going to be straight until this restock happens ... haha smh
YOU MISSED ON THE YEEZY FOAM RELAUNCH! THIS REACTION IS NORMAL!

I love how Nike says to their customers that they will announce the restock and not to sit by your computer when they didn't even announce a shoe like the Lebron's were available with a link through twitter on their release day.. No wonder we are all sitting by our computers day after day and do not trust a word that they say.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom