Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOU MISSED ON THE YEEZY FOAM RELAUNCH! THIS REACTION IS NORMAL!
I think you're right... Had my brother and myself trying to cop and we couldn't.. We were "in line" but never arrived to the "good news".. The salt from the foams and the anticipation of this restock got me like.. 
sick.gif

I think you're right... Had my brother and myself trying to cop and we couldn't.. We were "in line" but never arrived to the "good news".. The salt from the foams and the anticipation of this restock got me like.. 
sick.gif
roll.gif

I love how Nike says to their customers that they will announce the restock and not to sit by your computer when they didn't even announce a shoe like the Lebron's were available with a link through twitter on their release day.. No wonder we are all sitting by our computers day after day and do not trust a word that they say.
laugh.gif
they announced the lebrons all week tho, havent said a word about a restock. big difference.

WELP! TIME FOR THE ET BAGEL WITH CHICKEN SALAD!!!

GOAT BREAKFAST TIME!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a second pair of the foams myself yesterday from NDC just out of pure frustration and I think they are one of the nicest foams to release in quite some time but about 80% of that purchase was out of pure frustration.

**Not my picture** but I seen someone post this on a social network. I guess some footlocker physical stores are having a restock

^^^ yea some hoh locations got an in store restock last week. Was mentioned in here

Weird how they moved the 11 lows release then did this no twitter announcement for the denims... Seems like a perfect day to drop it.

I shoul've just pulled the trigger on a pair of Infra23 for $315 shipped that way It wouldnt be too big of deal If I miss the REFLOCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom