Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm alittle late to the party but was anyone able to grab foams? I was at the gym and tried to do it through my phone but got stuck waiting in line and then hit with the out of stock. 

I saw a funny tweet though from Nike where they actually told someone waiting in line to refresh despite the instructions saying to NOT refresh when waiting. so who the hell knows. 
saw that tweet too but refreshing would cause them to lose their spot in lone lol 

I'm alittle late to the party but was anyone able to grab foams? I was at the gym and tried to do it through my phone but got stuck waiting in line and then hit with the out of stock. 

I saw a funny tweet though from Nike where they actually told someone waiting in line to refresh despite the instructions saying to NOT refresh when waiting. so who the hell knows. 

its a foam thread tho...

Copped my pair after being okie-doke'd on the first release (when their servers crashed).

And yeah I peeped that tweet and was like "huh?"

Nike basically did what soleheaven did, and kept everybody waiting for nothing. Nike has lost touch with its customers and couldnt care less about us...

If you failed on the Foams today, then don't even bother with the restock. Might as well unsubscribe from this thread asap

lol here come the posts
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They changed the date again. They didn't want us glued to our phones while being in church. 

Last edited:

he was referring to his order being processed and it was stuck on the checkout page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom