Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part will be the aftermath.

The saltiness from people that felt entitled to the restock pairs because they ecamped for over a week just to lost out to a casual user or someone that hasn't contributed in here.

I dont think it would have been this bad if they never trolled by showing what's going to restock. The fact the people know what's restocking it whats driving the hype of this restock to an all time high.
Exactly... Knowing that there's a chance of getting the Royals for $140 instead of $600, is a big deal. 

The saltiness from people that felt entitled to the restock pairs because they ecamped for over a week just to lost out to a casual user or someone that hasn't contributed in here.
So true 
laugh.gif

I dont think it would have been this bad if they never trolled by showing what's going to restock. The fact the people know what's restocking it whats driving the hype of this restock to an all time high.
I don't know, even worse would be if we didn't know. Everyone other post would be about what potential could be..."yo, you think they'll have DBs or Labs"

First time checking this thread since last week. I thought I missed the restock or something.

After reading thru some of the pages, have people really been camping home this past week in front of their PCs hitting F5 all day. Tell me that's a lie.

QFT
Man, The coming "Aftermath" thread has me stocking up on popcorn as we speak...
Dudes will be acting like their bank accounts just disappeared.

Yea ok, lets act  like nike is innocent in all of this. Releasing extremely popular shoes in such limited qaunity that the only real way to actually buy them is to use bots. You want to act like nike is in no way responsible for peoples sleeping patterns to be out of whack, sitting in front of computers refreshing the screen every minute through out the day, or spamming twitter non stop, come on now, you cant blame it all on the buyers.
If a person has nothing going for them in life,except getting a pair of sneakers, yeah its their fault.. Most "normal" ppl have lives but if a person is a complete and utter idiot to let shoes control them. Thats not nike problem thats a mental health problem.. Its not nike fault some ppl lack social skills to, move on with life and make REAL LIFE friends

First time checking this thread since last week. I thought I missed the restock or something.

After reading thru some of the pages, have people really been camping home this past week in front of their PCs hitting F5 all day. Tell me that's a lie.
Nobody is doing that lol

I don't know, even worse would be if we didn't know. Everyone other post would be about what potential could be..."yo, you think they'll have DBs or Labs"

Previous restocks I didnt really care... Cause noone really wanted to waste their time to an unknown. The fact that people saw and know whats coming out, is what making them go crazy. The chance to cop Royal/Bred 1, Fear 5 and Pack, Infrared23, 88, Bel Air for retail, is whats making people go ecamp all day. I know I wouldn't care this much if I didnt know what was coming out.

Last edited:
We still have yet to hear from the dude who will come in here like, "I know when the restock is, PM me and paypal me $10 for the info."
Until that happens we have some time to live our lives, fellas 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom