Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Nike pull the ultimate troll

and the shoes we caught a glimpse of are never on the restock

and that was why it was postponed 

instead the restock is a bunch of garbage 

I heard that thats what some nike employees were told, but it got scrapped. I just went on here in case they dropped it 
Oh damn. Well thanks anyways. I hope they drop today or tomorrow. Getting sick and tired of sitting here in front of my PC. 
roll.gif

All I want is a pair of Bel-Airs man, already got my royals and breds. Anyone ever get lucky on a restock with verizon LTE?

Why would Nike announce a restock, just to take the spotlight away from EastBay? Nike knows they're the bigger company. 

All I want is a pair of Bel-Airs man, already got my royals and breds. Anyone ever get lucky on a restock with verizon LTE?
Restock no, but got lucky on the ROs using my phone's LTE (AT&T) w/o any hiccups.

Big difference here is that people are on alert.  Will be tough regardless what internet you're working with, unless you just happen to be refreshing the page/hit the twitter link at just the right time.

Good luck man, I hope you get your pair.

Good lookin fellas kinda gave me a slight bit of hope haha I feel like if I'm on my LTE when it happens I might have a chance because my home wifi is straight garbo

Why would Nike announce a restock, just to take the spotlight away from EastBay? Nike knows they're the bigger company. 
Nike SUPPLIED Eastbay with the shoes they restocked! They're not worried about Eastbay stealing the spotlight.

Does anybody remember what time the ROs dropped?
i'll never forget. 1pm est.. wife was annoyin me. put my phone in my pocket thinkin she was texting me from upstairs.   checked my phone 10 mins later for the sadness

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom