Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT AINT COMING, Family is more important go enjoy yourself sheesh
thats what nike WANTS us to think.. they want to divert traffic away and drop it at the least expected moment. i used to think that they were gonna announce the time and date of the restock ahead of time, but every day that passes, it is looking less and less likely.

go hang out with your terrible wrestling fiancee who cant cut a promo to save her life. GO AWAY, also if you're gonna have a quote at least have one from ring of honor. PHIL

guys ive been camping on this thread and refreshing nike's twitter for over 6 hours.. its time for me to go eat with my family.
roll.gif
 at the Triple H quote and this 
roll.gif

Go out and enjoy your weekend!! Seems like Nike will announce a time and date for release just like they did last week. Not sure why they would do that last week then make an random drop this week. Who knows?

go hang out with your terrible wrestling fiancee who cant cut a promo to save her life. GO AWAY, also if you're gonna have a quote at least have one from ring of honor. PHIL
are you serious man? AJ Lee is one of the best female promo cutters in the business. hell, shes better than some male wrestlers.. remember that pipebomb she dropped on the Bella twins and the total divas crew? that was one of the best promos she had. she obviously takes lessons from cm punk.. she is 10x better than the new, ugly, overrated, paleass divas champion, paige..

are you serious man? AJ Lee is one of the best female promo cutters in the business. hell, shes better than some male wrestlers.. remember that pipebomb she dropped on the Bella twins and the total divas crew? that was one of the best promos she had. she obviously takes lessons from cm punk.. she is 10x better than the new, ugly, overrated, paleass divas champion, paige..
Can we please stop with this wwe nonsense.

After 7PM 
laugh.gif
 but srs this needs a lock 
you know its your choice if u wanna go on this thread or not. if u dont want to, then just leave. its not hard. let other people stay on this thread, dont be selfish

Who even watches wrestling? What are you 15? Get that wwe trash out of here
in case you havent noticed, there are always huge wwe threads every single week in the general section.. and a bit of statistics, 80% of the wwe fanbase is 18-49.. ill let that get through in your head. and wrestling is still pretty popular, sure not as popular as before, but theyre still making a ******** of money and have a lot of fans on social media

At this point, I'm questioning whether it's just the thrill of the chase/desperation from having invested so much time into this or pure love of J's that keeps me checking this thread and waiting for this restock.  I can justify waiting around and being married to my computer for the latter, but I'm starting think it's more the former at this point.  Lines are getting blurred...  Am I the only one?

in case you havent noticed, there are always huge wwe threads every single week in the general section.. and a bit of statistics, 80% of the wwe fanbase is 18-49.. ill let that get through in your head. and wrestling is still pretty popular, sure not as popular as before, but theyre still making a ******** of money and have a lot of fans on social media

Take your stone cold knowledge there instead of a jordan restock thread

Common Man' 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom