Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no I wasn't trying to be funny. I know what it like trying to get something and have no chance. I'm just happy I finally got lucky for the first time.
well then u didn't buy corks, you probably are mixing up the names and bought hazelnuts?

Anyone think they will do another restock in January? They did last year for the 11s on FNL

I guess I was only looking for the DB V and a triple up on the Texas free trainer so I guess I'm not that mad.

Thats all I wanted out of this whole restock was a pair of the TX free trainers. Nike should have a special link of these school shoes for alumni only.

I have a voucher and for some reason I couldn't use it for the past nike releases, anyone have issues using nike vouchers on the site before ?

damn chatted with nike rep over my missing 3lab order (gave her the confirm # and all) and they say they cant find it.  no parting gift either ugh

All I wanted was a size 12 in the meteorology KD's for an Xmas gift ... couldn't even get that SMH.

Last edited:
I am kicking my own *** right now!!

Only thing left on NIKE.COM is green glows size: 12.5 …..OH…..Wait….. They're gone now!  
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom