Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last restock people had orders canceled for accessing the original twitter link before the restock "officially" began.

You sure? Seems weird...not like you're cheating the system by having links that have been made previously available by Nike ready to go at a rumored time.

Last restock people had orders canceled for accessing the original twitter link before the restock "officially" began.

Sad but true. Hopefully Meg listened and truly forwarded it to her "IT team" about how it isn't fair to cancel for early access on a restock for a link that anyone can have. Why I waited for the tweet this time.

didn't get one for my 13's :frown: they just refunded my card. wtf.

just bought the aj1 red army and lunar90 this morning...i guess they don't want more money

roll.gif

It's correct, you must not understand the point I was trying to get across but I wouldn't expect someone who works at FootLocker to comprehend it.

C'mon, be more original than that.

:x

Well, since you're such a scholar...

Your horrible insult should have read :

" you must not have understood the point I was trying to get across, ..."

Last edited:
C'mon, be more original than that.

sick.gif

Well, since you're such a scholar...

Your horrible insult should have read :

" you must not have understood the point I was trying to get across, ..."
The sad thing is.... 

...that grammar's wrong too 
tongue.gif

Was able to grabthe Fire Red 5s,Bel Airs and Bugs Bunnys off Nikestore. Anyword on FNL or FL?

And we've come full circle, back to my original statement.

"If anything anyone who is following this thread shouldn't believe a word this doggy puts out."

:wow:

While the porterhouse is cooking, I had to reply after seeing this man starting a sentence with AND. :rofl:

:x

Oh, by the way, I enjoy working 5-10 hours at Foot Locker (good insurance, holding down releases and the discount) & being a full-time student much more than my old 9-5 office job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom