Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND QUICK QUESTION..how long can you hold a shoe in your cart..????

i had a zebra 10 but it disappeared after 5 minutes..had a laney for bout 2 hours tho..just dropped it not too long ago

9.5 in the 3LAB5 just became available, I let it go from my cart.

Some shoes are becoming available, but not many.

Everything worked out and i'm happy it did still surprised that it stayed in my cart, peep that order time.

Why did you late so long?
Trying to help a friend 
mean.gif

I had settlement conferences all afternoon.. 

No chance for me.. Smh..

Congrats to all those who copped..

Just finished eating dinner right now, after thinking I missed out on the restocks. Left the Cork Nike page open, it had 8.5, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 in stock! Grabbed a 9.5 with the quickness (they're all gone now). Hope it goes through!

AND QUICK QUESTION..how long can you hold a shoe in your cart..????
i had a zebra 10 but it disappeared after 5 minutes..had a laney for bout 2 hours tho..just dropped it not too long ago

Each shoe has a different cart time. But on a release day it'll only stay for 3 minutes. I tried on a db5 restock back then and the shoe was gone after 5 minutes of me entering the credit card number from my phone.

just got the Mints in my cart with ease. Let em go just as fast, not my thing. But someone out there im sure is looking for a 10.5

Just finished eating dinner right now, after thinking I missed out on the restocks. Left the Cork Nike page open, it had 8.5, 9.5, 10, and 10.5 in stock! Grabbed a 9.5 with the quickness (they're all gone now). Hope it goes through!

Hazelnuts*?

been refreshing since the restock

thank god for monday night football for giving me something to watch while i pull this junkie ****

Those area 72 Barkleys still showing available in my size but can't add to cart. FML :smh:

props to the people who scooped some goodies! I was ready and I had my page refresher but missed on DB Vs again and denims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom