Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where did you Shop at again? I missed that?
I don't understand your question nor why you felt the need to capitalize 'shop'.

If you're asking how I came up with $590, well then it's simple addition my friend.

3Lab5s:     $225

DB Vs:      $180

Bel Air Vs: $185

$590

Last edited:

I don't understand your question nor why you felt the need to capitalize 'shop'.
Ok, 

What store did you place that order for the Area 72 Foams? and DB V's?  

This is a Forum, I didn't know proper grammar was needed to communicate...

Ok, 

What store did you place that order for the Area 72 Foams? and DB V's?  

This is a Forum, I didn't know proper grammar was needed to communicate...
I got them both during the restock dude...lol

I guess you missed the entire thread?

Nike had a major restock on Cyber Monday.

I got them both during the restock dude...lol

I guess you missed the entire thread?

Nike had a major restock on Cyber Monday.
Oh… Your one of the lucky people still celebrating from Monday… Congrats…  (leaves room) Sigh!  
indifferent.gif

Oh… Your one of the lucky people still celebrating from Monday… Congrats…  (leaves room) Sigh!  
indifferent.gif
Yeah, no denying that I lucked out (no sarcasm).

Had been on the fence all week until a couple hours ago when I finally got shipment confirmation.

Told myself I wouldn't come in here after I struck out on the cyber monday restock just to feel the salt level go higher from hearing all of you that got the DB5s lol. The most painful part is I knew to check 6pm and 7pm on the dot for the restock link, I knew it had to be coming, yet I still struck out. Had the old links up prior to 7pm but my idiot self didnt want to click on them from time to time especially right before 7 which I had expected the tweet might shoot out. One of the most frustrating feelings knowing you were prepared but yet wasn't at the same time.

On a side note,  I did win a raffle for the What The Kobe 8s....so it helps me move on a bit lol.

Last edited:
finally got my shipping confirmation, but of course oklahoma is having the coldest weather in HISTORY.  it will be next week before i get my bel airs...cant wait though!  at least i got them.

Told myself I wouldn't come in here after I struck out on the cyber monday restock just to feel the salt level go higher from hearing all of you that got the DB5s lol. The most painful part is I knew to check 6pm and 7pm on the dot for the restock link, I knew it had to be coming, yet I still struck out. Had the old links up prior to 7pm but my idiot self didnt want to click on them from time to time especially right before 7 which I had expected the tweet might shoot out. One of the most frustrating feelings knowing you were prepared but yet wasn't at the same time.

On a side note,  I did win a raffle for the What The Kobe 8s....so it helps me move on a bit lol.
you win some you lose some

Fire Reds officially on the way, arriving Tuesday.  Happy to have at least gotten 1 out 2 from this restock.  Good luck to everyone who is still waiting and went back to submitted but I wouldn't keep my hopes high of getting what you ordered. 

@Rhythm808  did ur fire reds go back to submitted before you got confirmation? spoke to a rep and she said its because they had to reschedule shipping due to bad weather

@Rhythm808  did ur fire reds go back to submitted before you got confirmation? spoke to a rep and she said its because they had to reschedule shipping due to bad weather
Nope it was processing and then preparing to ship.  I'm only saying don't get your hopes up because my grapes were canceled when it said submitted and I know that I'm not the only one that had restock shoes canceled from them being oversold.  The other I heard that about was for Bel Airs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom