Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 12/07/2013 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 12/17/2013. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

i just got that in an email for my bred 13s order :smh:

Was expecting better, Some of those on citygear should be discounted. Oh well money saved.

Last edited:
was on the fence for a trainer megatron, made it to the final submit order button and saw they were charging me tax.... lost my mojo after seeing a $150 price point...

hmm we could use a restock thread news of this one was scattered around the top threads 

Luckily, both of my orders went through. Got confirmation from nike and tracking number on both pairs. Should be arriving Tuesday. I lucked out and got the 13s a few minutes after it went live, then copped the fire red 5 about 3 hours later. The 5s kept reading "out of stock" but a pair popped up later in the evening and I was able to get them. I really didn't think the orders would go through, until I got shipping confirmation.

Just spoke to a nike rep if your order went back to submitted that means that when they went to fulfill your order they saw that your size wasn't there. It will go into a rescheduling stage and they will look for your pairs at every one of their wharehouses for 30 business hrs if they don't find it it will be cancelled

Meaning 30 hrs on weekdays not weekends so if its on submitted right now the 30 hrs won't be over till Monday night

C'mon dog I know what it means it just sounds crazy.

Why wouldn't they just say 2 or 3 business days?

this is unsettling to not know if the kicks you ordered are coming or not
we spend so much time and effort in clicking and refreshing the pages to just add the damn things to cart and even after submitting order/receiving confirmation email; we still dont know if it's coming because they cant find what you ordered in the warehouse...i hate this feeling :x

Last edited:
^was your order in submitted? And what shoe did u order also did u get an email or check by reference?

No, my order shows as shipped (got confirmation on Friday), got DB Vs and Area 72 Chuckposites.

bred 13s and a tshirt
i literally just called nike an hour ago to check what the hell was going on...was told they're searching for the items and i will be notified by next week

...an hour later i get cancellation emails for both orders

Last edited:
Damn if they can't find bred 13s I know they can't find my DBS danm. What sucks is that they are probably gonna restock these shoes again that bs

this wasnt even a "restock" this was more like a "lets put up a bunch of kicks with full size runs and see if we can find them in the warehouse"

This Is freak in bs if they cancel my order I'm gonna freakin call em and chat em none stop till they give something. Wait all day for a freakin restock get the confirmation email and they make u wait a week then tell you it's cancelled smfh

was on the fence for a trainer megatron, made it to the final submit order button and saw they were charging me tax.... lost my mojo after seeing a $150 price point...

JJ had them earlier for 120. They have a $15 promo for orders over $100 and 6.95 flat shipping on all orders. Might still have some.

Well, I just called Nike again to ***** and moan about the cancelled orders. Obviously nothing they can do, they can't just make the bred 13s appear out of thin air and ship it to my house. They did offer me a 25% off promo code so I guess that's better than nothing. If you guys got cancellation emails too, I would call and try to get that promo code as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom