Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRO?!? You must be from Glendale. I actually didn't use a bot but why am I even defending myself to you. I don't know where people are getting that I got 5 pairs but there I go again defending myself which is pointless and a waste of time in this forum...

I'm done kids and to those that sent me their order numbers - THANK YOU. I was able to get that 20% off and free 2-day shipping promo.

BRO?!? You must be from Glendale. I actually didn't use a bot but why am I even defending myself to you. I don't know where people are getting that I got 5 pairs but there I go again defending myself which is pointless and a waste of time in this forum...

I'm done kids and to those that sent me their order numbers - THANK YOU. I was able to get that 20% off and free 2-day shipping promo.
south central to be exact. No need to get hurt. Just stating what I've read.

laugh.gif
dude must have deleted his tweets to solesearch. Fool playing stupid now.

Boggles my mind that "adults" still use the word ****** in a negative connotation. Grow up man, damn.
Alot of people use that word, especially if you grew up in an era or local when that word was meant as being "silly" (not handicapped)  Lebron even use the word on national T.V. Not saying its cool and all, but where i'm from it is a "no harm no foul type of word"

How long does it usually take for Nike to process your order?
Ordered yesterday afternoon. I know it takes up to 2 days to ship but shouldn't the money be taken out of my account? Don't think they were out of my size cause i checked this morning and my size was still up.
All i got is the We've received your order email

Last edited:
Ordered yesterday afternoon. I know it takes up to 2 days to ship but shouldn't the money be taken out of my account? Don't think they were out of my size cause i checked this morning and my size was still up.

Money is charged after the item is shipped.

It depend, but lately 2 days to process and 2 days to ship. It's holidays season so they're a little slow. Money doesn't get taken out till shoe is ship. You're good.

I was at the HoH tonight and they had those black suede lebron ext joints just chilling, I didn't ask if they were part of a restock

I was at the HoH tonight and they had those black suede lebron ext joints just chilling, I didn't ask if they were part of a restock

Might have been a return. I have seen quite a few Jordans and LeBrons lately at the HOH I shop at.
Last week I picked up a Green Glow IV and a Laney that were returns.

Got both of my Bel Airs.... I'm still salty about missing the 3rd DB5 .   I will be sitting for a couple of weeks... I have to recover from the last few releases.

Do u guys think that the db 5s will receive anymore restocks? Really pissed that they cancelled my order from this restock

Last edited:
Do u guys think that the db 5s will receive anymore restocks? Really pissed that they cancelled my order from this restock

If they cancel you due to no more stocks then this shoe will be gone. Until there's a return.

If they cancel you due to no more stocks then this shoe will be gone. Until there's a return.

Well if he used a bot and they cancelled him cause of that would they give him the same message?

Either way I think there probably isn't any left cause of the 2 restocks...if anything they'll probably just send the rest to outlets

Didn't use a bot but I agree I don't think there are enough pairs left to be sold online

Well if he used a bot and they cancelled him cause of that would they give him the same message?

Either way I think there probably isn't any left cause of the 2 restocks...if anything they'll probably just send the rest to outlets

If he used a bot or early link the message would be something along the line of Nike fairness policy. If they sold over their stock they will simply tells you "we don't have the item in stock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom