Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys find out about the restocks? And does nike post a link on twitter or do you just have to be on nike.com? someone help please I know nothing about restocks lol

Search Nike restock on Twitter everyday. That's what I do and i've been able to pick up a couple of missed kicks on rd

Was it just at a random time of day? and lemme guess it was impossible for real ppl to buy and the bots got all the good shoes?

Was it just at a random time of day? and lemme guess it was impossible for real ppl to buy and the bots got all the good shoes?

No and no

They are usually done on Mondays around 7pm central. If you're prepared than you have a pretty decent shot at getting them

No and no

They are usually done on Mondays around 7pm central. If you're prepared than you have a pretty decent shot at getting them

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this last one 7pm eastern? And ones previously were at 6pm? Those I don't recall, but this one I was sitting on my couch at when 7pm hit and I'm eastern time zone.

Last edited:
Hmm I copped mine at 7 the last restock and I'm in Texas. Maybe I was drunk lol but I'm pretty sure it was at 7

Any word on a holiday restock. Would love to have Purple Fades in my collection

That's what I'm think was thinking the 23rd because ndc restock are almost always on a monday. Ik ndc tweets the restock, does FTL or is there just a pop up restock.

No and no

yes bots eat them up, they still use the old release day links so everyone just refreshes em like the DB5 one. restocks can be anyday, they mainly been tuesday, a few one wednesday and the cyber monday one on obviously monday, but always been at 7 mainly.

No way they're gonna have restocks on back to back Mondays...

My stuff is out for delivery though, how early does UPS typically make its first drop? Tracking says it's been on the truck since 3:38a.

Last edited:
Omg some of the replies in here. Relax there isnt going to be one anytime soon.

No way they're gonna have restocks on back to back Mondays...

My stuff is out for delivery though, how early does UPS typically make its first drop? Tracking says it's been on the truck since 3:38a.

that's something only you and people in your neighborhood (literally) could answer. delivery times are different for everyone. my UPS guy comes around 4pm but looks like hes been coming earlier during the holiday season since my package says delivered already.

Nah I'm not asking what time I should expect delivery, I've just never seen "out for delivery" updated that early in the morning before.

Nah I'm not asking what time I should expect delivery, I've just never seen "out for delivery" updated that early in the morning before.

you are looking into things too deep. UPS does it all of the time for me. Its just the next step in their tracking process. Here is a screenshot of my ndc order:

View media item 686574

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom