Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about other people, but I get restocks from twitter notifications or by pure luck.

Product pages go live prior to the tweet (for Nike, anyway)...so I wouldn't recommend this method.

Typically there is a rumor thread (ie this one). You can go back through Nike's tweets for product URLs.

I just get no luck Never when trying off release dates now. B4 they did the online thing I always was able to cop each release by actually camping for a few hours now Nothing.

Do then send out a notice for each sneaker? And did u ever cop off restocks?
They usually say something like "this seasons styles are back in stock" and there is a link for a page with all the products that restocked. Sometimes it's different though. If you follow this thread and have twitter notifications on, you should know most of the time when a restock has happened. And I have copped off of restocks using a thread like this or twitter.

Next big restock won't be until February or March but finishline might have one earlier

I can guarantee, there won't be a Christmas re-stock.

They don't do re-stocks that close to each other.
You can't guarantee anything.  Especially after you guaranteed everyone no restock was happening mere moments before the Cyber Monday restock.

Despite whether Jada is messing with everyone or not, I actually have a legit source who mentioned a rumor of a Christmas restock (keyword RUMOR so def may not be true).  But hey it's Christmas so be with your families and don't worry about a restock IMO.  People who don't celebrate Christmas on the other hand can probably e-camp all day 
roll.gif

Last edited:
You can't guarantee anything.  Especially after you guaranteed everyone no restock was happening mere moments before the Cyber Monday restock.

Despite whether Jada is messing with everyone or not, I actually have a legit source who mentioned a rumor of a Christmas restock (keyword RUMOR so def may not be true).  But hey it's Christmas so be with your families and don't worry about a restock IMO.  People who don't celebrate Christmas on the other hand can probably e-camp all day :rofl:

:rofl: he had to be trollin I remember he was like "there is no restock" in one post then literally a couple pages later "copped db5 on the restock :pimp:"
:rofl: :rofl: that's messed up bruh

In all seriousness, Nike will not do a restock because there is already an release on the 26th,27th, 28th... If they restock, likely the sales on the other ones will decline and a influx of resellers will obtain the later releases. 

Late night restock? Happening soon on any sites? I think im hearing some BS from some dude but i just wanna hear if any of yall heard the same thing

In all seriousness, Nike will not do a restock because there is already an release on the 26th,27th, 28th... If they restock, likely the sales on the other ones will decline and a influx of resellers will obtain the later releases. 

Hasnt nike launched shoes same time at a restock? Im pretty sure they have but correct me if im wrong

I just got word that a restock is happening this holiday break. I dont have a confirmed source but im hoping hes right

im not saying i have any credability on here but this isnt where i found it out either so when i join has nothing to do with my info

im not saying i have any credability on here but this isnt where i found it out either so when i join has nothing to do with my info
whose restocking tho? I heard finishline? but u gotta come correct like ol buddy on twitter with the NDC restock and post all the links to each shoe  lmao...

Last edited:
So nothing on the radar for tomorrow morning? I'm guessing just because of the onslaught that will be starting the day after and go for a whole week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom