Nike Retro Basketball? What do YOU want to see?

those are the second best colorway IMO, olympic being the first of course but yeah they would be awesome to see release.

A PROPER retro of the Nike Huarache with the OG midsole. Please Nike make this happen. 

Last edited:
2003-2006 had to be my favorite years in basketball period

Ultralight
Hyperflight
2k3
2k4
2k5
Tmac IVs are probably one off favorite shoes of all time
Tmac V - I remember he used to wear next years model in the playoffs. He broke the black/red nubucks out against the mavs. Man these were TOUGH. I wish I could find my pair

View media item 732815to each his own but that imo was hands down the worst period in nike bball history..it all turned me off from shoes for that stretch.

as for my answer..been saying it for so long its in my sig now(hell its damn impossible to find a decent pic of this shoe even)

View media item 732820

Last edited:
Nike Air Flight Turbulence, Nike Air CB34 Godzilla, Nike Air Unlimited, Nike Air Garnett 1

Thanks to C for reviving this awesome thread. I saw the pic of the Air Stimulus Flights above that someone requested Nike bring back and I figured I'd add a YES to that one. I loved this shoe. It was a new age Huarache Flight to me. Here's my still wearable pair below:

View media item 1945035
Forgot to add my most wanted shoes.

1. Air Unlimited. (Don't care how much)
2. Air Flight 90 high
3. Air Maestro (Black/White)
4. Air Force V High
5. Air Force mid & High (1993) shoe with strap.
6. Air Swift (Pippen PE) I want 4-PEAT on it
7. Air Darwin (such a different shoe)
8. Air Ballistic Force (92 Olympic PE)
9. Air Dynamic Flight (with Pippen 33 on side)
10.Air Vis Zoom Uptempo.

Last edited:
Thanks to C for reviving this awesome thread. I saw the pic of the Air Stimulus Flights above that someone requested Nike bring back and I figured I'd add a YES to that one. I loved this shoe. It was a new age Huarache Flight to me. Here's my still wearable pair below:

Forgot to add my most wanted shoes.

1. Air Unlimited. (Don't care how much)
2. Air Flight 90 high
3. Air Maestro (Black/White)
4. Air Force V High
5. Air Force mid & High (1993) shoe with strap.
6. Air Swift (Pippen PE) I want 4-PEAT on it
7. Air Darwin (such a different shoe)
8. Air Ballistic Force (92 Olympic PE)
9. Air Dynamic Flight (with Pippen 33 on side)
10.Air Vis Zoom Uptempo.
Dope list!

Pippen 2 thru 4. Nike loves retroing Penny and Barkley, even Robinson now.

They need to show more love to Pip, one of the greatest ever to lace em up.

Zoom 2k3, 2k5, Air GO LWP (I missed these the first time around), team jordan 1 with the black inner toe, Huarache 2k4 in the blk/grey and wht/red/black colorways.  

View media item 714796

Air Ballistic Force-had the black ones in 11th grade, great to ball in.

Air Force V Low

Air Unlimited

I had the white ballistic force in grade 9. The hurache like ankle sleeve under the tongue and height of the lacing made them such a pain to get on and off.
I really fell out of love with them in gym class tho. My pinner grade 9 legs and lungs almost died when I had to do a 12 minute run in them.

Thanks C!
pimp.gif
I'm just hoping some of them come back!
No problem. Hell yeah, In my opinion Nike should retro everything on here cause after awhile seeing the same stuff get retro gets boring and as everybody in this thread knows Nike has more great stuff in their back catalogs that also needs to get some love. Nike needs to spark back that excitement in us OG Sneakerheads. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom