Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

^ thanks man... i always wanted this colorway but it was never available at the outlet it was always the all black ones... i would neva pay retail for theselol but 50 bux is a great deal... it makes up for missing out on the playoffs at my local outlet... they also had the lebron 4s but didnt have my size for 5obux... i was swolle... but this makes up for it...are these a grade or b grade? im still coppin regardless im jus curious tho

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ thanks man... i always wanted this colorway but it was never available at the outlet it was always the all black ones... i would neva pay retail for these lol but 50 bux is a great deal... it makes up for missing out on the playoffs at my local outlet... they also had the lebron 4s but didnt have my size for 5o bux... i was swolle... but this makes up for it...are these a grade or b grade? im still coppin regardless im jus curious tho

Lebron's are A GRADE!

These are also here,
14bddw.jpg

$69.99.

i'm so distracted by your avatar
anyone need lebrons they are always at jeffersonville here in ohio. 69.99 mostly.

HEADS UP AGAIN 20% off TOMORROW military appreciation and EVERYONE gets it

to those who are hoping to scoop the CDPs at the outlets, unless you know someone at the outlet nearest you, you may as well forget about it. As soon as youhear they are available, they will already be sold out the morning they come out. Whenever nice releases happen they are always gone with the quickness. Thisdoesn't mean you won't get lucky and be able to buy them. I guess if you monitor this post every minute, you might get lucky and be able to place aphone order and hope that they don't screw it up or turn the box inside out when they send them to you...

^ this post is my e-home , i come here at least 6 times a day - plus i call nike for styles everyy other day

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Any Outlets with Zoom Turf's marked down? Size 12? Black/white or Blue??????

Opry mills outlet in nashville has got them

How much were they? I saw a guy in WDYW got some for $19.99 thats what I'm looking for.

Originally Posted by typecast3

Do you mean anyone can just walk in the outlet and get the discount without any coupon? Thanks.

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

Do you mean anyone can just walk in the outlet and get the discount without any coupon? Thanks.

yeah some clarification on that would be awesome
eek.gif

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by baobaoandgougou

yeah some clarification on that would be awesome
eek.gif

I'm sure you would have to show your military ID or something. Call up your local nike outlet. Even on a normal day if you show your ID you get 10% off

CLARIFICATION ON THE 20% sorry i mentioned it a fewe pages ago but no one seemed to care....

anyway its technically with a card but the cards are at the register....? will they be there today i don't know. My Nike outlet is part of Prime Outlets soi figure all prime outlets are doing this...

is it for military? nope. she said anyone can get it. its military appreciation but i figure its just an excuse to get people while the economy is at a downturn and stimulus checks are coming and gas getting high.

phone orders? i dunno.

and for lebron IV call jeffersonville ohio outlet i'm sure they have some left.

phone orders wont apply, at least when i tried it today ordering the lebron IVs. the manager said that its only for in sstore and that they will check formiltary id and the card? so i guess only for military?

interesting. but i asked the register people and they said no no you just need this card its for everyone

heads up === champs f n f 30% may 1 - may 3 according to an emailed coupon

i guess it all depends on who you talk to when you pay but it def wont work on phone orders, at least from my morning experience...instore is probably who youcatch in a good mood...or even better maybe someone can post the coupon itself and see what it says. have a good one!!

flightclub has the airmax X af1 infrared colorway in a size 9 for 125
they also have the neon 95 x af1 for 175 in size 9

Back
Top Bottom