Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

"went to the local Ross....

picked up a pair of cool grey nike air more uptempo for 29.99, they had a 11, 12, 13 left

they also had white huarache 2k5 for 34.99 i think, sz 12, 13"

Ive been looking for a set of these for a while, where are you located?

Are there any Kobe II strength's out there in the Black/White-Grape Ice colorway???

I can't find a size 13 ANYWHERE!

i went looking for the air more tempo in a sz 10 and have yet to find them. has any one in the so cal area seen them? i saw penny IVs white and red and sometech challenge in the orange and black. some of other nike b ball shoes i cant remember the names.

nike air more tempo sz 10 so cal ross?

San Dimas Ross had the air more tempo in a sz 10 , that was as of Wed of last week if that hepls

Yeah, I'd like an Ontario Mills update too. If nobody else does it, I'll be there Friday morning (payday!) or Saturday evening. Then I'll updatethe hell out of this. I need a new running shoe, hopefully they have Vomeros and maybe some Zoom BBs.
Stay tuned this weekend, 80% sure I'll be there.

Posted this in socal outlet but just a heads up for those wanting an ontario mills update (AS OF 4/18/08) + lake elsinore even though its been a week since Iwent out there:

Ontario - pretty dead, nothing worth picking up. Only a few force max b (blue pair) scattered on the back wall. A lot of jordan tees for 14.99 but nothing thatstands out (new stuff). Nordstrom Rack had the laser kobe's (wht/purple) in a size 12 - 2 pairs, and I believe there was another in a size 13. Rememberthough, this is as of last friday 4/18/08. They were around $50. Picked up a pair of the blk/silver nike jordan ol' school size 11 for $55.

Lake Elsinore - pretty much the same; force max b (blue pair) scattered sizes in the back wall, I believe they were 59.99. There was one pair of air stabs size11.5 (neon green/grey) for $39.99 and a few pairs of the blk/wht tailwind 4 for 69.99. I picked up the zoom turf barry sanders sample size 9 - the burgundypair - it was the last one they had.

blackcat23mj - thanks for the heads up on those kobe II lites from the Gilroy Outlet. Finally picked up 2 pairs in a size 10.5 last week, $59.99 each. One ofthe pairs was more like a C/D grade because of all the tumble creasing on the leather, but for that price, its all good.

Local Ross (San Pedro) has the red/wht penny IV's in a size 10 and 12, 1 pair each but that's about it. Same for Corona Ross when I was out there lastweek - 3 pairs of these size 11, and 2 pairs size 12.

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

citysole.com is back up again. they had server problems but now fully operational again.
I was trying to think of where I shoudl ask about that, but you just cleared it up. thanks!

finishline.com has the zoom flight 96 in both colorways for 69.99. I added some socks and used the $20 off $75 code, came down to around 70 shipped foreverything!

blackcat - @ $4 a gallon, hell no I wasn't going to drive to Gilroy from SoCal, I had them shipped, which is explains why I got 1 pair of B grades andanother pair - D grades
sick.gif

^ The next time you put in an order over the phone just ask the employee to check the sneakers for you. The employees are pretty cool with checking theconditions of the sneakers if you ask nicely.

good looks KID LEBRON, only sizes 5,7,9, 11, and 11.5 left of those gibsons. and they are B-Grades. I am also on the lookout for the 13/10's to hit outletsand no luck either.

Back
Top Bottom