Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

Originally Posted by JWillisGod

good looks KID LEBRON, only sizes 5,7,9, 11, and 11.5 left of those gibsons. and they are B-Grades. I am also on the lookout for the 13/10's to hit outlets and no luck either.

Where are these dunks located?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Dunk Low SB Gibson - 49.99

1407 477 0463

- No luck on the cdp 10/13 yet

Do you think the 10/13 will actually show up at the outlets?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by JWillisGod

good looks KID LEBRON, only sizes 5,7,9, 11, and 11.5 left of those gibsons. and they are B-Grades. I am also on the lookout for the 13/10's to hit outlets and no luck either.

Where are these dunks located?
call 1407 477 0463 its one of the outlets in orlando.

i think it will hit the outlet, but i am basing this on the OLNL pack that had hit the outlet and that this is the same "level of release" as that -if it were the dmp i would say never to hit

^^ kid the dmp did hit the outlets. people were able to cop the XIs at the outlets if i remember correctly. i of course had the crap luck of missing out onthem

joe billionaire are you sure they had size 6.5 -15 bc i see lots of sizes missing when i saw your post. they dont have the 9s-10 ranges. i was happy when i sawyour post then sad to see that they didnt have them

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

joe billionaire are you sure they had size 6.5 -15 bc i see lots of sizes missing when i saw your post. they dont have the 9s-10 ranges. i was happy when i saw your post then sad to see that they didnt have them

yea they had those sizes when i posted i just checked right now and all the good sizes were taken.

Keep this in mind, every nike shoe produced has B-Grades, and The only place that sells B-Grades are outlets. With patience, persistence and luck, thoseb-grade cdp 10/13's will surface... Keep an eye out... Might be soon or in the next couple months.

If the CDP surfaces, they'll vaporize.

I remember when the DMP XI surfaced in Florida. They weren't there for long.

luckily the b grade XIs from the dmp hit ontario mills so really its possible to see the 10/13 pack hit outlets.

yea the dmp 11s werent that bad either....and i remember late last year the lightning and thunder 4s hit leesburg outlet for 79....LOL! so just keep ya eyespeeled because sometimes things pop up when ur not expecting them too....i remember i phone ordered my 2nd pair of grapes from woodbury and they looked just asgood as my store bought pair...

any word on who has the black cat 3s?i would appreciate any help finding em

well jersey gardens has the come up again.

AMFAM ATTN:

sample sizes only on hash wall...

Air Max Light
WHT / ANCR-TRX

and also the royal blues for the same price!!!!

shouts to the fellow NTer hoppin and scooping up pairs for the biz

?

Has ne 1 ever orded from sneakerhead.com. They have these AF1's that I wud love to cop but not sure of the site. Thanks!

tell me about it. iuts literally been years since jersey gardens had me right.

as always i will always provide news if any.

u guys should stop by, theres a bunch of other samples available

^ Jeffersonville, OH has the White/Navy for either $39.99 or $59.99

if you want the white/royal pair check your local Footaction they were on clearance last month for $19.99 for a few days then bumped back up to $59.99 but 30%off starts on may 1st so you might score a pair for cheap.

Hello everyone. I was just curious, has anyone seen those Nike Considered canvas backpacks that retail for $200 around any of the outlets, or know somewhereelse besides ebay to buy one? Any info. would be great, and thanks in advance.

Secret Society and Kickzstore.com got in lots of heat as of the last week of couple of people dropped of there collections and they have things such as Dunk SBSupreme, Jedi's, Unluckys, Bucks etc just to mention a few lots of heat Jordans etc. Def check them out they also have a sale going on 10% off sneakersand 25% off clothing you can also redeem online at www.kickzstore.com

To redeem your 25% off clothing online at kickzstore.com use coupon code = SPRING08CL

To redeem your 10% off clothing online at kickzstore.com use coupon code = APRIL08SNK

Also good in store at Secret Society for more info check www.secretsocietynyc.com

Good till May 19

Riverhead had some pretty cool stuff.

Nike trainer dunk FSR $69
Nike trainer huaraches $29
AF1 25 $49 BIG SIZES
JORDAN compression shorts $9.99

But the drive killed me....

Woodbury was da poop stain...

I'm surprised jersey gardens had something worth while.

A pr of kicks and a full tank of gas for under $3.43/gal who can complain...

Back
Top Bottom