Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

Black / Cool Grey Air Force Max Barkley's are in the clearance section of NDC/Swoosh, FSR up size 13!

$46.19 for employees! Take advantage man!

they made TOOOOO many of em
ohwell.gif

No sir. Nike re-re-released them again this year for this whole Charles Barkley promotion they're doing. But the smart people who run the website probablyneglected to realize that these are a new production run and listed them as if they were the ones that came out last year, which were already on clearance. Badfor them, good for us.

Man, I remember when I couldn't wait to go to outlets,
now it's more of a chore..............
selection stinks big time.
I remember going to the outlets and picking up a pair of black/blue 18s for 69
Now the outlets seem like a place where they stock over-produced shoes while taking 10 dollars off, redonculous!

Black / Cool Grey Air Force Max Barkley's are in the clearance section of NDC/Swoosh, FSR up size 13!
------------------------
I swear I don't see them but I'd love to have a 13.

Originally Posted by johngotty

------------------------

I looked on the clearance section and could not find the shoe.

blk/grey air force maxes for $46.19?? dang, i was happy getting my pairs for $70/pr from Eastbay a lil after they dropped.
oh well, i still am..........very dope+underrated shoe. i haven't worn mine much tho.

Camarillo Premium Outlets
740 E. Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010

For some odd reason I went the day after xmas.....STUPID ME! LOL The place was packed and I didn't take any pictures because people kept getting in theway.

They had a lot of jordan clothing. Lots of warm up suits at decent prices. They had the new usa team jerseys. Kobe and wade and I think I saw a lebron also.The shoes were but here were some of the highlights.

$74.99 FSR up to size 16

FSR up to size 16. $49.99

FSR up to sz 14 79.99

FSR up to sz 13 $99.99

FSR up to size 14 99.99

FSR up to sz 15. 129.99

Grove City Nike Outlet
Nike Air Max 180 BB 39.99 - all gray, white/black, all black
Air Force 25 - White/gold (on back shelf) - ~50

SB Team Edition - black/blue ~35
SB Blazer - blue (with checkered back area) - ~35
6.0 Dunk - brown/teal ~30

Also had some cactus stabs, dont know the price.

RL - gucci colourway polo few S + M, more L - 20 bucks COPPPPED!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by johngotty

------------------------

I looked on the clearance section and could not find the shoe.

Lol, ya'll are starting to scare me on here.

Change the color selection.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

RL - gucci colourway polo few S + M, more L - 20 bucks COPPPPED!
smile.gif

mad.gif
I copped a small from Prime Outlet's today for $20 minus 20%.Saw it and rushed for it like
eek.gif
but got home and tried it on and it runsso tight.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

how much was the new usa jerseys tupac? was it fsr also? thanks!!

I believe they were 59 or 49.99. They had s-xl. The xxl's were wades and brons. But they didn't have many left.

ohh may need to get another pair of bron IVs for 50 but then again the 4 pairs of playoffs are hurting me right now....hmmm decisions decisions....i think 2pairs of ivs should be good. any other recent updates from camarillo or ontario? ill report when i get a chance to go, hopefully sunday to camarillo

damn those lebrons are falling in price

i also remenber the days when you could go to the outlet and pickup a pair of jordan 17 for 89.99. or ap air of af1 for 49.99......
those days are long gone

just called

Camarillo Premium Outlets
740 E. Ventura Boulevard
Camarillo, CA 93010

and asked for the lebrons only size they have are 13 up to 16
all small sizes are sold for both colors

Perryville outlet in MD has the Oly Air Force 180's in stock. The biggest size i saw was i think a 13. $59.99

i checked the tags and these had production dates from 6/07 to 8/07. i asked the lady at the register, she said they just received those this week. Did nikeproduce another run of these?

POGIBEAR - forgive my ignorance, but what colorway of the Force 180's are you referring to as "OLY"? were they b-grades?

they don't seem to be b-grades. i don't see any indication that they would be on the box or on the kicks. i'd take a picture of the pair i bought,but i my digicam is out of commission. they are these:

http://www.8020i.com/p/02/020119.jpg

i slept on them before...i had to get them this time around.

edit:
i forgot i have a camera phone! haha...

these:
cab25974d773695a86d5288bbcfde5999971c81.pjpg

potomac mills nike outlet had almost every supreme air force 1...prices were like 99.99 for a FSR. i'm talking about the orange croc reflective, greenones, etc etc. they had a lot of air force 25ths or whatever too.

Back
Top Bottom