Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promoteyourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take intoconsideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to anoutlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you pickedup or plan on selling.

F & F does not apply to phone orders. Tried to phone in a pair or Cactus foams and they woulden't take'em. Its in the fine print.

damnnnn!

Check it out !!!

IMG_2044Side1.JPG
IMG_2049Side1.JPG
IMG_2039Side1.JPG

Any outlets with the NEON YELLOW TECH CHALLENGES or GLOW IN THE DARK BLAZERS....

Has anyone came across any Nike Air Phoenixs or Nike Turbulences at the outlets? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Any outlets with the NEON YELLOW TECH CHALLENGES or GLOW IN THE DARK BLAZERS....
Jeffersonville, OH and Hagerstown, MD both have the ATCs.

Have any of you seen these USA Shorts in outlets? Size XXL .... looked on Eastbay and Niketown and couldn't find 'em.

47b7cc22b3127cceb1bce8ccdbeb00000026108IbsWTRoxcY

osyrhiz wrote:

cabazon [size=-1](951) 849-0466 [/size] has FSR of neon yellow, purples, and black orange TECH CHALLENGES

Looking for an outlet with white/red/black 22s in a 10.5 that accepts phone orders. Does anyone know of one? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ basically any outlet
Not 3 I've been to in the midwest. That's why I'm looking for a specific outlet. One had Omegas, the other 2 didn't even have 22s.

Gurnee had the Basketball, Black/Red & Omegas in 10.5s last week. $99.99. 847-855-0857

Kid LeBron you must be mistake...just called Pigeon Forge in TN and they said no more Jordan XX2's....let me know

Solestop.com has 10% off Everything.

Find the code at their group at facebook

Just pickup am1 and am90 HUF.
need them b4 christmas...

Concord Mills Charlotte

I'm not sure if it was a price mistake -- because all of the shoe boxes were still tagged with $69.99 -- but on the end cap, there were some LeBron IV inthe white/blue/red colorway for $49.99. I wasn't interested, so I didn't inquire further.

^ thats not even a good deal... i thought the point of this thread was to post steals/deals or even a heads up for new releases for retail... is that your kix?keep it funky...

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

^ thats not even a good deal...

co-sign $300 plus for 1 pair when u can wait on release date and get the other pair at the same price. Its funny how all these websites jack up all theprices
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom