Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Saw these @ Ontario Mills for $80. Retail is $170. Good size run, maybe FSR.
Can you update me on the ZK2s at Ontario Mills? Colorway and price? Want to go next week with the 30% off.

LEBRON 4-OLYMPIC COLORWAY-$70

LEBRON 3-WHITE/BLACK-$50

JORDAN XX2-WHITE WITH RED JORDAN GRAPHIC-$100

NIKE ATC- BLACK -REDDISH NIKE SIGN $50

P ROD 2-GREY/BLACK/GREENISH-$50

COURT FORCE LO-BLACK CANVAS-COLORFUL SOLE-$50

ALL BLACK AIR FORCE 1-$75

AIR MAX LIGHT-BLACK/RED/YELLOW/-$50

NIKE STAB-GREY/NEON-$50

SCATTERED SIZES OF THE FOLLOWING

STAT1(GREY AND ORANGE)-$50

AIR MAX 90-WHITE WITH RED SOLE-$50

DENIM BLAZER LO-SAMPLE

CANT REMEMBER PRICES

ALL WHITE BLAZER

AIR FORCE 25-A LOT OF COLORWAYS

blak: here's the product number; brain farted and forgot it, here it is

315795 001 HOLLA!!

sho3: A grade BTW, no stickers, stamps, or 2nds boxes. Let's go!!

Hey tactusjack.. you talkin bout these?
max90_wht_wht_var_red.jpg

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

tactusjack

these stabs?

stab%20neons-772974.jpg

I would imagine he means these safari print/cactus joints:
71a153e74b920146137c5184dd053a72c1df38c.jpg

Those and the white/blue/yellow have been the only stabs showing up at outlets as of late. The white/grey/electric green ones you posted were at outlets...twoyears ago.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Originally Posted by bigsupa

is it me or are all the outlets just getting crappier...they put these industrial sales out to gas us on wanting to buy new kicks...the last great pick up i had @ an outlet was the all blk foam's @ riverhead $59.99 besides that i am up the river...
eyes.gif
word? they still there.
might have to hit that tomorrow then.
devil.gif
nah this was a couple of years ago...when the pro foams came back out....that's how long it has been since i had a good time @ an outlet...i havedriven from riverhead, jersey gardens, atlantic city, jackson, and orlando and i have only picked up a pair of compression shorts!

i think it isn't the safari stabs because i called and asked about them and the guy said it was the grey/black/neon

is it me or are all the outlets just getting crappier
You got that right. Going to a Nike outlet used to be like walking into shoe-lovers paradise. I remember having enough money for one pair ofkicks, but having 10 different pairs piled up on my bench. It would literally take me two hours to decide sometimes. I remember having to decide betweenfresh Jordans, Flightposites, and Pennys...at the same time! Since I didn't live very close to an outlet, going to one was among the year's highlightsfor me.

Man how I miss those days. I still find myself getting psyched when I go to an outlet because I think of those old days. But, of course, when I go in,I'm let down 90% of the time. They built a new outlet last year that's only about a 30 minute drive my house and I have yet to go because I knowI'm going to be let down. Why even bother?

Don't get excited folks... the Stabs at Hagerstown are the cactus/ cement NOT the white/black/neon green.
frown.gif

The stabs are safari print, not cement.

And yeah...this was totally obvious. Those stabs have been at nearly every outlet... They even had them @ Legends in KC last time I was there!

Just got back from Ontario. They still have the Blk/Maize ZK IIs in limited sizes 74.99, a bunch of Air Force 25 (regular 59.99, supremes 79.99 and playereditions: Chris Paul, Dirk Nowiztki and the Laker Coast to Coast colorways 99.99), Spotlights in a variety of colors FSR 49.99, XX2s Black and red and Alphas99.99.

For all you jersey heads out there, the Adidas outlet has Authentic Timberwolves Away Garnett Jerseys for 40 bucks (All sizes) and a Authentic Suns StoudemireRoad jersey for the same price (size 44).

Back
Top Bottom