Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

^^^i've seen both at outlets...the top ones i've seen on the back wall and green/pinks in bins at the prime outlet in orlando. but that was over amonth ago.

Thanks StrongMind3

At first I didn't like them, but I saw them on House and now I need them.

^^^no doubt, haha looks like nike got you with that great use of product placement!
but if you dont find those at that outlet im pretty sure if you call nike and make a special order they'll be able to find an outlet with them

whats up with black friday? my nike outlet near columbus in jeffersonville sent me a card. prime outlets. 30% off all merchandise at midnight tonight. thentake 20% off on top of that if you have the mailed card.

heard there was ronaldhino dunks down there for those who need those.

^ I wanna know also, I gotta hit up Zach13g, find out if he's goin down there.

pimp.gif

check prime outets.com
the way i understand it nike outlets are always at prime outlets centers?
if they are they will be open at midnight for a big sale.

The e-mail I got about the Factory Stores said they have deals from midnight to 11 a.m., so yes, I believe they're open.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

The e-mail I got about the Factory Stores said they have deals from midnight to 11 a.m., so yes, I believe they're open.
mine said that they open at midnight....but the coupon isnt good until 5 a.m. you might want to check your cards!

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

mine said that they open at midnight....but the coupon isnt good until 5 a.m. you might want to check your cards!

I wasn't really referring to any of the coupon, just some of those deals that are like "Save X percent on purchases of X amount" plus thereare those 20% off any time on any single item.

here's my report. don't go there. my outlets are out of town. I went down there it was snowing and thousands of people I mean thousands! I woreinfrareds down there and you had to walk in mud! horrible. im typin this on my phone so I won't go into detail but these black fridays are scams mostly. Ispent 4 hours and all I got was am light purp n orange for 39.99. I coulda got that on ebay. ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 4 hours

laugh.gif
^ did you go to jeffersonville?

go early... go early... I got there about 8:30 had to wait in off site parking lot at 10:00 the main gates opened to the parking lot they put are lot throughfirst, got to Nike at 10:00 parked right by the store I was the 2nd guy in the store!

Nike opened a little after 11:00 i could see the miles & miles of traffic on the highway
eek.gif

anyhow ended up getting a bunch of Remix IV's came out to like $48 a pair, I was out of Nike by 11:30 & hit up a few other stores.

other than the Remix IV's there was pure crap at the Nike outlet, almost bought those AM lights but passed wanted to get in out quickly.

oh & what the hell is Nike's problem only having 4 registers? there was at least 100-150 people in line before I left for the night that's insane.

yeah jeffersonville. i thought it opened at midnight and thats when i walked in the store so i thought i'd be good. ha guess not.

^^^yea, about those lines

i didnt even make it to my outlet....i waited about 45 minutes in line just to get to the EXIT from the highway.....went past to catch the next exit then swingaround the back way to get in...

once you get off the highway, there is a good hour to hour and a half wait before you even get close to the outlet.....

overall, i jus called it a night and turned around

Just got back from Legends @ KC. Virtually worthless stuff, yet I still came back with a nice haul. They had the

white/grey, white/red, and black/black AF25s - $49.99, FSR
black/orange/purple and black/orange/green AM Lights - $49.99, FSR
zoom lebron iv remix - $69.99, FSR
red/black patent/white AM96 samples - $59.99, 2 size 9s
*Not the DT Max! The mesh "teeth" were red, rest of upper was black patent
neon green FC Barcelona jerseys - $34.99, FSR - perfect to match with the Ronaldinho Dunkestos

All prices before discounts.

Converse outlet had Wade 1.3 Mids for $29.99 plus 25% discount.

Nothing too serious.

^^^yea, about those lines

RIDICULOUS !!
eyes.gif
the line wrapped thru the store and almost in theshoe racks ! Just Crazy ! AND there was nothing new from last week
mad.gif
..I walked out with zippo !
smh.gif

The deals this morning were actually sort of lame if you didn't have a card, right? Seems like those isolated hours (Saturday night, 7-9 p.m., Sunday 8-10p.m.) when the basketball footwear is 30 percent off, will be much better.

no card was needed to get the 10%, 20% or 30% off it just went by the order total amount then you got the discount, the flyer just got you a additional 20% 1item, so I got 1 of my remix IV's for $39.90 or something.

they also gave out 20% off cards when you check out which can you use December 5-24 when you spend $75 or more.

Back
Top Bottom