Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
$40 mark up is kinda high don't ya think? $20-$25 should be where it's at. It is what it is, they better give us amazing options or it's not really worth it imo.

$40 mark up is kinda high don't ya think? $20-$25 should be where it's at. It is what it is, they better give us amazing options or it's not really worth it imo.

I thought it was kind of high as well for a $70 pair of shoes to markup $40. Was going to iD 3 pairs, now I'll probably just do 1.

This! I'm excited to see what's available, but like I said, its mint sole or bust for me.

dude nike.com is going to crash guaranteed tomorrow am...

:rofl:

but i will get mine... please oh please let me do my calypsos and or mangos with a 3M swoosh

So excited to play around with colors and see which one ill do first. I remember having so much fun IDing AM1s. I really hope they have an endless option of soles. Knowing Nike I doubt it...still won't stop me from getting the chance to ID some roshes.

Last edited:
based on the sample pics we're seeing, im willing to bet you can only choose between wht n blk for the soles...

lol telling you now, they're not gonna give you what you want. these are @ the peak of their hype right now and they are still releasing OG style colorways as well as fb's. if they allowed you to create whatever you want, there would be no demand for retail releases...

Giving the people what they want seems logical for two reasons.

The demand for retail releases will remain due to the $70 price point as opposed to the $110 price point of an iD, people will still wanna pay less.

Also giving people every color option on iD only seems like a positive as it will give those that miss out on a sold out retail release the opportunity to buy it at a marked up price therefore allowing Nike to become their own "reseller"...

Now the financial logic of material cost to have all those colors available I can't speak on, I don't know if that is or isn't monetarily intelligent for Nike.

I don't know too much about NikeID but just making sure I am clear on some details"

-IDs are usually available for a limited time (Say a week) and they come back later right?

-Are there times when certain ID options are made unavailable due to high popularity?

-Is there free shipping on 100+ including the IDs or is there an exception?

Thanks

I don't know too much about NikeID but just making sure I am clear on some details"

-IDs are usually available for a limited time (Say a week) and they come back later right?

-Are there times when certain ID options are made unavailable due to high popularity?

Thanks
- Limited time? You're kidding, right?

- Yes, it happens sometimes.

- Yes, they have free s/h. Put an item in your card on NDC and look at the top. It says:
MEMBERS GET FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS

Thanks
1. No these are expected to be up for the immediate future. These are not a QS or anything. From @NIKEiD "They will be a part of our standard offering going forward." If these get taken down they will start advertising it 

2. Yes. It isn't down for ever though, eventually they come back.

3. No, I think to get free shipping on nike id orders its $175. 

These will be on ID for a while guys. Don't fret. The premium material that's gonna be $120 is like a suede material I personally don't like it. Feels weird plus mesh is the best option IMO for a roshe

These will be on ID for a while guys. Don't fret. The premium material that's gonna be $120 is like a suede material I personally don't like it. Feels weird plus mesh is the best option IMO for a roshe
So its not the asian premium material? Do you know what liberty mesh is? 

For those of you who wanted to make a Calypso Roshe with this Nike ID you are out of luck from what I can tell so far. You can make a "Yeezy" Colorway though.

$110 Roshe Run iD options!

Overlay, Toe, Swoosh, Inner Lining, Laces, Tongue loop, Heel Loop, Personal iD:

Gym Red

Fusion Red

Atomic Pink

Violet Frost

Grand Purple

Squadron Blue

Light Blue

Hyper Blue

Arctic Green

Legion Green

Volt

Sail White

Neutral Grey

Black

OutSole:

Atomic Pink

Violet Frost

Arctic Green

Sail White

Neutral Grey

Black

Gym Red
Fusion Red
Atomic Pink
Violet Frost
Grand Purple
Squadron Blue
Light Blue
Hyper Blue
Arctic Green
Legion Green
Volt
Sail White
Neutral Grey
Black

OutSole:

Atomic Pink
Violet Frost
Arctic Green
Sail White
Neutral Grey
Black

Seems too good to be true.

Gym Red

Fusion Red

Atomic Pink

Violet Frost

Grand Purple

Squadron Blue

Light Blue

Hyper Blue

Arctic Green

Legion Green

Volt

Sail White

Neutral Grey

Black

OutSole:

Atomic Pink

Violet Frost

Arctic Green

Sail White

Neutral Grey

Black
Source?

Giving the people what they want seems logical for two reasons.

The demand for retail releases will remain due to the $70 price point as opposed to the $110 price point of an iD, people will still wanna pay less.

Also giving people every color option on iD only seems like a positive as it will give those that miss out on a sold out retail release the opportunity to buy it at a marked up price therefore allowing Nike to become their own "reseller"...

Now the financial logic of material cost to have all those colors available I can't speak on, I don't know if that is or isn't monetarily intelligent for Nike.

Giving people all the color options would not be smart move and Nike knows this. There's very little next to zero chance of recreating an OG colorway.

Realistically IDs will only have about 3 to 5 sole color options. White, black, and maybe grey, and maybe some female pastels. Check out the entire ID running shoe line and you'll see that every model there is limited in sole color options. You won't be able to recreate any OG colorways at least for a while or even ever. Having a huge selection of colored sole Roshes hitting retailers only and not ID is really good for Nike and is the smarter way to go for building the Roshe brand. You don't want your entire Roshe Run fan base to have reasons to not look forward to regular scheduled retail release dates. Most nike running shoes in stores have a great selection of colored soles but ID running shoes only have a handful of color sole options. Having a lot of sole colorways for Roshe ID is kind of scr3wing retailers and boutiques. Nike will continue to give those awesome colored soles to retailers. If all of their ID shoes on their site had unlimited color options, you basically just eliminated stock for retail stores as a whole including Niketowns.

Basketball shoes have a pretty good assortment of colorways because of the major popularity but also because its a team sport. Heck, even my nephew's junior high school basketball team all had custom KD V shoes to match their uniforms. This doesn't even include high school or college basketball teams (men's and women's) which feasibly makes sense to give them a good assortment of color options.

Im sure we''ll have a pretty decent selection options for upper colors. To get a realistic idea of what to expect sole colorway wise, just browse the Nike ID site and you'll have a better view of what's to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom