Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Put these all together, got a pretty good response on Instagram, so maybe one day something may come of this ....
That second pair though. 
smokin.gif

Honestly, the more I think about the ids, the less likely it is that I'll make one. I'm starting to get that feeling that we will be sorely disappointed with the options they'll give us. Hopefully, I'm wrong....
So true. I think a pre-launch id thread just shows how much hype there is for this model. Last model I saw get a ton of pre release hype was the janoskis, and they came with the dullest color options ever. Nike tends to disappoint with id options.

these PS's are cool n all but if yer not expecting dissapointment from nikeID for these, yer trippin...

You guys are probably getting your ID hopes up...you all know Nike's going to disappoint with the first batch of options...
Another note: those options up there are :smokin all of them!

Well, I feel like there's only going to be three parts to ID. The base, swoosh, and sole, that's it.

Realistic. Maybe the laces too. It's just a matter of hoping the colors available for these 3-4 options are good.

Independent Toe / Mid Panel / Heel / Swoosh / Sole / Liner / Laces / Tongue Strip & Pull Tab options are what I'm hoping for.

If anyone is hoping for something like this, I'm sure you'll be disappointed. The Kobe 8 iD's are basically "premade."

I could see there being two options for mesh:  toe / heel, and mid panel. 

Anything great from this iD is going to come from colors and not blocking.

Independent Toe / Mid Panel / Heel / Swoosh / Sole / Liner / Laces / Tongue Strip & Pull Tab options are what I'm hoping for.

i think your giving nike too much credit bro.... you know these will be as simple as possible maybe 3-4 options at the most...hopefully your wish come true but i highly doubt it

I know I have HIGH HOPES, but, realistically, they'll probably be similar to the Janoski iD, imho.

Last edited:
So I hear a lot of people in the Roshe thread talking about a possible first and second round of iD, is that someone that generally happens to NikeiD products or what?

im sure swoosh.com account holders be refreshing every damn day.. they got 30% off Nike ID until april something, they never get discounts on that.

salty!!!!!!!

Both of these are hot. Hope those color options are available Monday. Royals, more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom