Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
anyone else gonna hold out until we can see what the colors actually look like in person?

I was going to wait, but 30% off is too tempting to pass up now.

shoooot if i had the 30% off i'd cop now too, but for $122 shipped and being skeptical on colors, i'll wait it out...unless some one hooks me up with a pair lol

Swoosh.com members get 30 percent off from April 9-15
Okay, so just to clarify... everyone with a swoosh account that's been claiming that they're getting 30% off, haven't yet?  I've been seeing posts in this thread and the regular roshe thread where people are already shouting out the discounts they're already getting.  My buddy has a swoosh account, but cannot figure out how to get 30% off.

Thanks in advance.

I want to pull the trigger but I think I'll wait to see how the colors look. I want to make a dodger roshe but I'm not sure if the blue will match up correctly.

anybody using the personal iD or leaving it blank? probably gonna be pressed on instead of stitched. I'd leave it blank to give it a cleaner look.

anybody using the personal iD or leaving it blank? probably gonna be pressed on instead of stitched. I'd leave it blank to give it a cleaner look.
i think i might add a personal iD to one pair and then leave the rest blank

Anybody think these colors will still be available for the next two weeks? Gotta wait till my next pay check due to just buying about 6 pairs of roshes over the weekend. :lol: I know for IDs colors for certain material are no longer available. Will I be ok till another two weeks? :\

Anybody think these colors will still be available for the next two weeks? Gotta wait till my next pay check due to just buying about 6 pairs of roshes over the weekend.
laugh.gif
I know for IDs colors for certain material are no longer available. Will I be ok till another two weeks?
ohwell.gif
You should be good man, 2 weeks is really nothing. I'm personally waiting until I see live pictures, so that'll be a month from now before I place my orders

Doing some research on this arctic green thing. Basically, what I'm looking for is a mint/teal-ish color that looks exactly like it does in the 'make a poster' photo of the shoe.

View media item 353979
However, I found another shoe that uses arctic green and it seems like the arctic green is like a grey-ish green compared to the 'make a poster' photo.

View media item 353980
I put the Roshe and the Janoski's arctic green side panel side-to-side so the difference could be more visible.

View media item 353981
I'm also looking at this shirt that people are posting that has arctic green.

350x700px-LL-1db7fdf7_Nike-Miler-Short-Sleeve-Girls-Running-Shirt-521937_461_A.jpeg

When comparing all three colors, this is what it looks like:

View media item 353982
Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom