Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Since the main Roshe thread lost it's NIKEiD tag, I guess I'll repost here on my first Roshe Run ID I just ordered...

I've been waiting to do an all blacked out Roshe since I first laid eyes on this shoe!

Any advice? Anyone feeling any of these three colorways I created... or should I just cop mangos... I can't decide... Let me know which ones you guys like... I'm leaning towards the blue one or grey idk..

Any advice? Anyone feeling any of these three colorways I created... or should I just cop mangos... I can't decide... Let me know which ones you guys like... I'm leaning towards the blue one or grey idk..

View media item 353877

View media item 353875

I think you care too much about what others think. Just go with what you like. They all look clean. Especially the last ones aka the alohas. Go with it.

I did the possibly typical yeezy platinum wolf grey attempt, made the lining fusion red, and black swoosh. It's truly special though because I put my brothers name on them, he recently passed last May. Glad Nike made this possible.

I did the possibly typical yeezy platinum wolf grey attempt, made the lining fusion red, and black swoosh. It's truly special though because I put my brothers name on them, he recently passed last May. Glad Nike made this possible.

Sorry to hear that sorry about your loss. Luckily you were able to make a pair in honor of him.

I think you care too much about what others think. Just go with what you like. They all look clean. Especially the last ones aka the alohas. Go with it.
Honestly I don't. It's kind of a reverse psychology thing; I usually ask for people's opinions but end up sticking to the one I like which is usually the opposite of what others choose. :smile: Thanks for the advice though!

Thats a nice way to use that feature. Sorry for your loss. Im glad Nike is making it possible also. 

Which one is better? I can't decide
ohwell.gif
Dig both, grey one looks like the one I created, I like it better with a black tongue loop and heel tab. I also dig your blue cw, clean and nice for summer.

Just realized they had a premium link, might cancel the mesh, anyone know how the suede fits?

Last edited:
Yeezy's lil brother. These go hard.

Just ordered me a Suede colorway to match the Yeezy II Black/Solar Red.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom