Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Here's the 9 I plan on doing. I'm going with suede on the baby blue/UNC colorway, as well as the two Yeezy CW's. The rest I am doing in the mesh. Probably 3 a month in April, May and June to have the whole set before the 4th of July.

View media item 354482

I call these Turtle POWER!

Geezus. Googled 'Nike Atomic Pink" and came across so many possible variations of the color. Gonna wait till you guys get your orders before I make a call.

May just play it safe and do a black outsole based Roshe first. Was going to do a Blacked Out Roshe, but I'd be PISSED if Nike decided to drop those for retail. :evil: :lol:

#ITFDB

Right now, I'm thinking about the 2nd row (going down), first shoe... 3rd row, 3rd shoe or 4th row, first shoe. :nerd:

View media item 354489

Last edited:
Continuation of twitter conversation:

@nikeid's reply to @twitter-handle-redacted:
This is the Fusion Red: pic.twitter.com/AhHeY0SV4Y We'll have more photos for you shortly.

Last edited:
:x

In a good way :nthat:

:rofl: Other than the flywires and v2 Mangos, I don't have anything on the horizon as far as Roshes go, so I figure I might as well make all the CWs I want to own happen. Maybe this shoe will keep pumping out colorways for years to come, but I'm gonna get the ones I want to wear while I can!

Copped the Yeezy inspired colorway this morning. Gotta love free shipping, no tax!

Hell yea these look sick bruh!

Last edited:
Here's the 9 I plan on doing. I'm going with suede on the baby blue/UNC colorway, as well as the two Yeezy CW's. The rest I am doing in the mesh. Probably 3 a month in April, May and June to have the whole set before the 4th of July.

View media item 354482

I'd pass on the very last one because there's a summer drop with almost the exact same setup in Blue Hero, which is very close in color. Only difference is white eyelets and blue tongue loop. But no worries if you cop anyway

Last edited:
I'd pass on the very last one because there's a Stunner drop with almost the exact same setup in Blue Hero, which is very close in color. Only difference is white eyelets and blue tongue loop. But no worries if you cop anyway

I really like it in suede though. After doing the mockups, it looked better in suede than mesh to me. Something about it had almost that old school Nike feel to it, like a Cortez or early Nike runner. Have any pics of "blue hero" though or that same color used on another recent shoe?

Lol at nike not just naming the colors the same as the actual roshe colors.

Fusion red looks really close to gym red....why couldn't we keep the names consistent? oh because that would be too easy we want to confuse everyone. Yes i understand they aren't the same color so they have to name them differently but why not actually make them with the same colors and call them the same colors then.

Literally have the same CW and pattern above of the Hoosiers for my Oklahoma Sooners.

Last edited:
Lol at nike not just naming the colors the same as the actual roshe colors.

Fusion red looks really close to gym red....why couldn't we keep the names consistent? oh because that would be too easy we want to confuse everyone. Yes i understand they aren't the same color so they have to name them differently but why not actually make them with the same colors and call them the same colors then.
Different colors = different names.  Gym red is right next to fusion in there.  I don't understand what you're complaining about, do you want less choices?

So far these are the Mesh iD's I'll be ordering tonight (pics unavailable):

1.) Neutral Grey/Fusion Red/Artic Green/White

2.) Black/Gym Red/Neutral Grey/Black

3.) Neutral Grey/Neutral Grey/Artic Green/Black

4.) Grand Purple/Gym Red/Sail White/Volt

Nice to get the elusive size 12.5 in an OG Mesh Roshe. You can call it whatever you want, Yeezy this Yeezy that but, at the end of the day Yeezy is a shoe not a colorway to me. I don't look at Black and red Free's and think oh damn those are the Lebron's or Jordan's. Ever Purple and Gold shoe isn't a Kobe from my view point.

As far as everybody having "the same" iD, lets say everybody in this forum makes an identical iD, that's like 1000 pairs. To my knowledge that's more "limited" than 99% of Nike releases, LOL! So kill all the "same iD" crap, like any of us actually see each other in real life from this thread.

So far these are the Mesh iD's I'll be ordering tonight (pics unavailable):

1.) Neutral Grey/Fusion Red/Artic Green/White

2.) Black/Gym Red/Neutral Grey/Black

3.) Neutral Grey/Neutral Grey/Artic Green/Black

4.) Grand Purple/Gym Red/Sail White/Volt

Nice to get the elusive size 12.5 in an OG Mesh Roshe. You can call it whatever you want, Yeezy this Yeezy that but, at the end of the day Yeezy is a shoe not a colorway to me. I don't look at Black and red Free's and think oh damn those are the Lebron's or Jordan's. Ever Purple and Gold shoe isn't a Kobe from my view point.

As far as everybody having "the same" iD, lets say everybody in this forum makes an identical iD, that's like 1000 pairs. To my knowledge that's more "limited" than 99% of Nike releases, LOL! So kill all the "same iD" crap, like any of us actually see each other in real life from this thread.
yeah its like everyone rocking the same jordan

Back
Top Bottom