Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
What if the Arctic Green sole is similar to the sole of the Navy/Mints of the White Swoosh Pack instead of the Mint sole of the FB's? A lot of people who created "Yeezy" Roshe's would be disappointed and out $110+.

I'm more interested to see how disappointed all the people who bought the Mint FBs for $150+ because they are "Yeezy inspired" to find they could have created a pair of ROSHEs that actually look Yeezy-like for less will be.

The bobcatsmock up is tough was hoping to make a thunder colorway to rock to the games
Glad to see another OKC broshe in here.
smokin.gif

I rocked my knicks roshe and got compliments from old dudes in box seats the last time i was there. haha.

Last edited:
What if the Arctic Green sole is similar to the sole of the Navy/Mints of the White Swoosh Pack instead of the Mint sole of the FB's? A lot of people who created "Yeezy" Roshe's would be disappointed and out $110+.
1. The sole will suffice. 2. Free returns.
I'm more interested to see how disappointed all the people who bought the Mint FBs for $150+ because they are "Yeezy inspired" to find they could have created a pair of ROSHEs that actually look Yeezy-like for less will be.
Exactly.

#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway

We're giving away a free  pair of Roshe Run iDs designed by YOU! Come up with a creative Roshe Run iD design, give it a creative nickname, and post it up on Instagram. We'll pick our favorite, most creative colorway, and the winner will receive a free pair of their design in their size, courtesy of #TeamROSHE. All you have to do is follow these guidelines:

1. Follow @TeamROSHE on Instagram and Twitter, and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeamROSHE.

2. Post a screenshot of your Roshe Run iD colorway on Instagram.

3. Include #TeamROSHEiDGiveaway in the image description.

4. Include your colorway "nickname" in the image description.

5. Include your Twitter name in the image description.

6. Make sure your Instagram account is not "Private" so we can view your photos.

The contest is open until Wednesday, April 10th, at 11:59pm EDT. After that time we will stop accepting submissions and begin the evaluating process. Once we've decided on a winner, we'll post it right here on the TeamROSHE Instagram! 

Glad to see another OKC broshe in here. :smokin
I rocked my knicks roshe and got compliments from old dudes in box seats the last time i was there. haha.

Awesome didn't realize there were multiple OKC heads in here. Maybe y'all can help me with this.. Hug KD head, actually seem to be one of the few that actually like the V, been waiting on the new N7s for what seems like forever but have since really gotten into roshes and now can't decide if I want to stick with the N7s or go with some roshe IDs and squads. Kind of feel like I would just be making myself buy the kds at this point and some of these roshe IDs are looking so good. Anyhow, carry on.

Awesome didn't realize there were multiple OKC heads in here. Maybe y'all can help me with this.. Hug KD head, actually seem to be one of the few that actually like the V, been waiting on the new N7s for what seems like forever but have since really gotten into roshes and now can't decide if I want to stick with the N7s or go with some roshe IDs and squads. Kind of feel like I would just be making myself buy the kds at this point and some of these roshe IDs are looking so good. Anyhow, carry on.
I personally don't like the Vs. They need to go back to low-top for KDs imo. iDs will be here for a while, I'd buy the N7 and save up funds for a couple iDs if I were you.

Last edited:
Posted this last night in the wrong roshe thread

Late night post. Rendered a few CW's lmk what you guys think

NY KNICKS v2

SNUGGIE'S

YODA

JEDI

TIC TAC BLUE

HALLOWEEN

TORO BRAVO

THE CLUTCHING FOOT 

COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG

Maybe I'm dumb (which is totally possible) but I can't find the Roshe Premium ID.
Anybody that's on the page, could you post the link?

which red is more similar to the grey and the black yeezy 2's?

gym red or fusion red?

^I'm more of a dark colored shoe person so I definitely like the black ID.

Edit: Red question addressed in posts above :smile: Time to order!

Last edited:
^^^^^
I'd go black toe.
Think they look at bit better.
And I know if I scuff my shoes, it always seems to be on the front.
Black would hide that if it happens.

[COLOR=#red]I also copped the blk Yeezy inspired setup. Once they come in, if they're money, FB mints are sold asap; it's nothing to do with the Air Yeezy - I just love the colors of the FB Mint...absolutely hate that swoosh though. I was really close to going with the blk Gucci base also but those Pink Flash Lunar Flyknits on clearance were too good a deal so had to rain check em.

I really think it's a happy medium with the options that were released. It wasn't the plain jane white/black sole and a few upper colors with no color blocking options. I'm patiently awaiting the next wave of options, though I'll miss that discount. First time I've ever purchased an ID. As long as I can get a red sole in any variation, I'm game. I had to make myself step outside the box and get something I'd never usually think to get. "Calypso Lite" and "Mango V3" were tempting but I like my somewhat Charlotte Hornets inspired one. TBH, almost every one I wanted to cop had the arctic green sole too, very nice touch.[/COLOR]

View media item 354466

People unsure of what the colors look like in real life, might wanna wait till a bit later today to order.

@nikeid twitter conversation:

@twitter-handle-redacted:
Wish there were real world pics posted of colors on ID, notice they can differ wildly from the swatches on the maker pages.

@nikeid's reply:
Stay tuned, we'll be realeasing photos later today. Is there a specific color you're curious about?

@twitter-handle-redacted's reply:
All colors really, but especially want to see real pics of Fushion Red, Atomic Pink, Velvet Frost & Arctic Green

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom