Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Ive just been on nt and havent checked the nike site yet. No mids to I.d.? How long do they say for delivery after you make your own pair? Thanks

Ive just been on nt and havent checked the nike site yet. No mids to I.d.? How long do they say for delivery after you make your own pair? Thanks
Mids are very far away from being ID'ed, if ever. Usually delivery is 4 weeks. 

Looks like resellers are taking it to another level with these IDs.

Stussykyd pointed out that Jeff6698 found this on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Roshe-Run-Yeezy-/200913790493?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2ec765261d

I know posting live links is taboo but this is ridiculous. Check out that delivery date too!
yeah I'm sorry about posting a live link TR but I thought I had to point it out. 

..but after talking to the guy he is using an ID photo to sell his DS mints. smdh, hes foolish for doing so. 
mean.gif

yeah I'm sorry about posting a live link TR but I thought I had to point it out. 

..but after talking to the guy he is using an ID photo to sell his DS mints. smdh, hes foolish for doing so. 
mean.gif

No need to apologize homie. I reposted the link that you and Jeff found to build awareness. Resellers are going too far.

Last edited:
I really like it in suede though. After doing the mockups, it looked better in suede than mesh to me. Something about it had almost that old school Nike feel to it, like a Cortez or early Nike runner. Have any pics of "blue hero" though or that same color used on another recent shoe?

[COLOR=#red]Aw, no prob man, I didn't even realize it was the suede mockup. This is an example of Blue Hero[/COLOR]

View media item 355824

do you have any idea how light/dark that purple is?

[COLOR=#red]Here's the women's Imperial Purple, it's a nice deep hue

View media item 355831
I sent back my Tarps and Squadrons also. They were really just bought only to break the drought of new colors that interested me. Really looking forward to more options being added. I think people who complain about the price are really just finding a way to complain about something. This shoe got absolutely NO marketing from Nike last year, wasn't even in any national big box chains and now it's on flippin NikeID - that's a big 180. Looking forward to seeing a red or orange sole though, my wallet is so ready.[/COLOR]

Aw, no prob man, I didn't even realize it was the suede mockup. This is an example of Blue Hero

Here's the women's Imperial Purple, it's a nice deep hue

I sent back my Tarps and Squadrons also. They were really just bought only to break the drought of new colors that interested me. Really looking forward to more options being added. I think people who complain about the price are really just finding a way to complain about something. This shoe got absolutely NO marketing from Nike last year, wasn't even in any national big box chains and now it's on flippin NikeID - that's a big 180. Looking forward to seeing a red or orange sole though, my wallet is so ready.
so that grand purple on iD is darker than imperial purple?

Fooling around with the premium IDs. Made these up real quick. Based off the solebox x saucony shadow 5000 collab of the same name.
I made basically the same one but different inner lining. It's on my IG

Last edited:
2 pairs of iD's were ordered today. Now to play the 1 month waiting game. 

Also my fogs/beaches/mangov2 whatever shipped from HS! *Ice Cube* Today was a good day!

I can't wait to see how the colors are going to turn on these in person. I hope they are similar to what they show online

Here's the 9 I plan on doing. I'm going with suede on the baby blue/UNC colorway, as well as the two Yeezy CW's. The rest I am doing in the mesh. Probably 3 a month in April, May and June to have the whole set before the 4th of July.
pimp.gif
 if it's not too much to ask,,,,,can you post which colors you chose for the lining of the 2 Yeezy inspired ones? 

Back
Top Bottom