Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I can almost guarantee you NO ONE would've said anything if you didn't lead off with "long time lurker"
laugh.gif
You might be right. I was just sayin. I prolly been lurkin NT for longer than some of these cats been into kicks just simply an intro to the "new" NT because I know dudes get touched over cats they think are new to this and may be "ruining their passion"....but back to the Roshe. 

After playin with all the colors think ima jus go wit grey dylan samples...but idk that crystal clear pic of artic green jus kinda persuaded me to add the soles to em

Very close to calypsos :lol:

Last edited:
Does anyone know any codes to get these for cheaper on Nike ID? Like free shipping or anything?
Free shipping for $175, so if you're going to order 2, do it at the same time.

ID is usually exempt from deals except for this special Swoosh promo if you're connected (which I'm not).  So, people like me have to use gift cards to take a chunk out of it.

Trying to decide on a Tar Heels colorway. Opinions?
Personally I would pass on all of them for now. Save your self money and wait for the Summer 2013 Roshes to come out. There is cw coming out that is similar to the top right one. Unless you want suede of course.

picture via sc 

Back
Top Bottom